Greek Gender Predictor I came across...thoughts?

babygirl21485

Reaction score
Greek doctors would encourage their patients to shine a light on their eye and count the dots that were on the bottom of their irises. One dot on the iris indicated the mother was having a boy. But two dots meant they were expecting a baby girl.

Never heard of it I'd go blind looking at a light lol xx

Never heard of it I'd go blind looking at a light lol xx
Lol...it isn't bad. Taking a picture that close would be painful, but I shined the light toward but not directly in my eye. Lol

Lol...it isn't bad. Taking a picture that close would be painful, but I shined the light toward but not directly in my eye. Lol

Oh ill have to try that one then you'd have to look in the mirror and the same time wouldn't you? Xx

That is what I did. It is pretty simple to do and was easy to see. Because it says to look at the bottom of the iris.

Do the dots need to be close together do you no? Just I had a dark dot then a bit further a little bit lighter dot xx

Do the dots need to be close together do you no? Just I had a dark dot then a bit further a little bit lighter dot xx
I don't think it matters as long as they are at the bottom of the iris and not to the sides. A dot is a dot regardless of the darkness of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->