Green Bowels. Not taking any vitamins.

LoveIsAllINo

GETTING HEALTHY FOR BABY
Reaction score
Hi ladies. I am still in the 2ww but this is bugging me so I thought I would ask you all if you are having green bowels at all. When did it start and were you taking any sort of vitamin when it started.

My last 3 bowels have been extremely green. I am talking about some areas are very, very, bright green. It was so strange it freaked me out because there was some bright yellow too and a little bit of bright blue at one point. I thought it could have been from Laffy Traffy I ate (haven't eaten candy in a long time) but I had none yesterday.

Any of you having green poop and not taking supplements?

Never experienced this but it definitely sounds like something you ate. I remember once when i was a kid i ate my weight in "boo berry cereal" and pooed blue after lol

I agree with previous, likely something you are. I went crazy with blue mountain dew and pooped lime green forever lol

I believe you ladies were right! OMG it is finally gone. How disgusting is that? I really have an issue with that being on the market. Like I said I haven't had candy in a long time but that was the first time that has ever happened to me so I was shocked. Thanks for the responses!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->