green eyed monster

snoopchick82

Reaction score
So late last nite my neighbour who is due same day as me went into labour and rushed off to hospital they still not home but i cant help but be very jealous...
I was supposed to have my lil girl tues just gone via c section due to her being breech and other medical reasons but when we got there she had turned.... I want my baby now too sorry pointless thread

I understand how you are feeling hun! There were a couple of girls I knew who were due around same time my daughter was and I was so fed up when they both went into labour just before their due date! It sucks but it won't be long now hun x x

A girl I know was due may 11th and was 5 cm for 2 weeks and just had her liitle boy yesterday. Ugh I was so jealous. But hey I guess when they're ready they'll come. Still frustrating though!

:hugs:
My friend had a baby a week ago and I'm feeling like 'why can't it be meeee!'
She was a week overdue though. I don't envy her that.

I wondered how you were getting on! Yes, with you in this, I've met 3 new babies in 4 days. Am seriously considering a pogo stick as method of travel round the house. Someone told me squats work, I did one, nearly passed out, remembered I have spd and resigned myself to waiting...x

With my first, I had a friend who was due three weeks or so after me. I remember being soooooo jealous of her when her baby was born after mine. Don't get me wrong, I was blissfully happy with DS from day one.

I felt like I wanted to experience my newborn over and over again.

Even though I have the rest of third tri to go, I am so busy with DS1, I don't think I will mind waiting a few extra days for him to arrive :shrug:

My SIL is due 2wks before me and I'm gonna sooo jealous when she goes into labour and has her baby while I'll still just be waiting very impatiently!
Hope baby comes on time for you hun :) x

My neighbour opposite me is due 4 days before me and then the lady next door is due 10 days after me so hopefully ill be in the middle lol :) but I can imagine how u are feeling!!

My partner's cousin and wife are due a week or two after we are, and I swear if they have their baby first, I'm gonna be SO MAD. lol... I'd be so jealous, too, in your shoes. Come on, baby!!!

Im booked in to be induced on tues 23rd so she will hopefully be here by my due date.... Im so glad im not tje only one lol

I've got a sweep booked for next fri morning, 40 weeks. Fingers crossed x

I am guilty!! I have a jealous nature and so I can recognize it before saying something awful, but with both my girls there was a close friend due the same day who had theirs early. I was so angry with my first baby because she was late that it took me a couple days to go see her bundle of joy, not a strong point in my life. The jealous streak in me is one thing I would change if I could

Yeah i dont like being jealous but something i cant help... Good lck with ur sweep

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->