Grinding Teeth?

A

AppleBlossom

Grace has started grinding her teeth and also scrapes them on the top of her cot. I do stop her doing it on the cot but I can't really stop her grinding them together unless I put her dummy in, which obviously she can't have in 24/7. I'm worried she will break her teeth before she even has any!! Any suggestions?

Caitlyn bites drink bottle tops off with her teeth :dohh:

Hopefully they're strong..

Lol!! I just imagined Caitlyn flipping off beer bottle caps with her teeth!!

Yeah I hope they're strong, she only has 4 at the minute, she can't afford to lose any!

She takes the tops off other things with her teeth too, like Sudocrem and Oreo tubs :rofl:

omg Caitlyn is super baby! and i was just about to start a thread on this as well how weird, anyway Amelias started doing it aswell and it really goes through me like the knife on a plate

My boy also went through about 2 weeks of doing it, just when his top teeth were coming through. I think it was helping to sooth his top gums.

I'm sure there teeth are strong enough! The amout of times his get bashed when he decides to dive head first into the ground they have to be.

omg summer does it and cant stand it, it sounds horrible, i have no suggestions, i just put my finger in her mouth for a sec lol

not really got any ideas hun maybe its her other teeth coming thru bugging her....
so annoying i do this in my sleep at night and have lost 1 n half teeth man xxx

Grinding her teeth shouldnt do then any harm, where as taking tops of things with your teeth will !!! Naughty Caitlin. Babies grinding there teeth is a sign that teeth are on the move, usually when they grind it means a tooth or 2 could pop through very shortly

Yeah max grinds his too and it makes me shiver I hate that noise lol but I just put his dummy in his mouth and he stops

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->