Gro baby diapers

Sherileigh

Reaction score
Has anyone tried these? I have a couple of cloth diapers, local ones (AMP). They're ones that you have an outer shell with microfleece and a pocket and then you put in the liners. I have some larger hemp and bamboo liners that I lay on top. My problem is as he is breastfed, his poops are very watery, and they usually get on the shell. The shells are supposed to be reused a few times, but that seems hard to do as my boy poops quite a few times during the day. I only have a couple of shells right now, so before I buy more, I wanted to see if there's anything else I should be trying. I was looking into Gro baby diapers, the shells are kind of mesh, with snap in liners, they seem to have great reviews, has anyone tried them? Or are they any others that you more experienced CD ladies can suggest?
Thanks!!

I have heard really good things about Gro Baby BUT almost everyone said everytime they poo...especially breastfed poo...you will have to change the shell.

Oh that sucks! That's what I'm trying to avoid! Are there any diapers that I won't have that problem?

Also will it get better when I start introducing solids? I'm assuming it'll have a bit more substance! He leaks through his disposables when he poops...about 80% of the time! lol.

Well you could just do full cloth but then you are changing the full diaper each time but you can get simple ones that go on just like disposables. It will probably get a bit better with solids but Hayden's for the most part, he's almost 2, has always been pretty soft and unless you catch it right away, I mean I do within a couple min but he's so busy he's usually walked and sat in it :| lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->