Grobags

vicwick

Expecting baba #2
Reaction score
Alfie is too long for the 0-6 month but not heavy enough for the 6-18 month ones :dohh:

Do you think its ok to put him in the bigger one?? As long as i make sure he can't be smothered by it or his arms won't go inside?? He's just so long but thin, he's about 15lb now but they say min weight 18lb???

I would but its up to you hun - Mummy preference. If his feet are touching the end I would either move to next size of use a blanket? Small blanket x

Rosie is same, too long for 0-6 so is in next size and is fine

Thanks ladies, thought it would be ok but think i just needed some reassurance. He's so tall just like his Daddy!!!!

Niamh is only 14lb and she's in between. She has slept in a 6-12 month one quite a few times though and has been fine but its up to you.

I didn't even notice the weight guidance stuff! Alasdair got too long for his 0-6 month ones at about 5 months so I just moved him up. I think as long as they aren't so small that they're able to wiggle into them they'll be fine. How they'd wiggle into them I have no idea!

I put Oliver into 6-12 when he was 5 months. I didn't even notice there was a minimum weight!!:dohh:

They're only a guide...if he's too big for the smaller one then obviously he won't be too small for the nxt size up. As long as you can see that he can't accidently slip inside (which is virtually impossible anyway).

I had lily in an 18-24 month one, seemed fine hun. x