Gross CM Question!!

Jo_2k

Pregnant - 1st Trimester
Reaction score
Does anyone know what your cm would be like if you were pregnant? I have had some white cm lately and just wondered if this could be a pg symptom or if it is a sign af is on it's way?

Thanks ladies (so glad I have you to ask about this!!)

xx

Hi, when i was pregnant mine was really bright white..

Oooh you got me excited lol!! That's what mine is like although still getting :bfn:s!

I'm not sure because I only joined the forum and didn't even know about Ov'ing and stuff so haven't been keeping track but my cycle is usually between 32 and 35 days and it's now day 39. I'm feeling doubtful because of all the :bfn:'s but just can't understand where the :witch: has gone!

xx

Mine's white and creamy, a bit like when you ovulate. Good luck x

have u just cum off the pill ? sure u said u had...hope u get bfp,i not af soon then u can start using opk maybe,to pinpoit ur next O day :)

Hi Hunny, I got the white stuff right before AF came, sorry to dissapoint, it could be a pg sign too though Ive heard, have you been temping or OPKs?? Good luck for the :bfp: :hug:

No, I not been temping or OPK this month as it is my first proper month of trying. Have learnt so much from you ladies though that I will be able to share more next month. AF still hasn't arrived although I have got the lumpy painful boobs so feel like it will be any day now. I've not got my hopes up this month as I don't feel pg at all, the only symptom I really have now is that the :witch: hasn't shown lol. Just wish I could see her now if I truly am a :bfn:. Oh well, will keep you posted!

Thanks all and lots of :dust: to us all xx

As far as I know there's no obvious change between ovulation and the date :witch: would be due if you are pregnant (it's not considered to be a way to determine whether or not you might be pregnant anyway...sorry). Hope this is it for you though :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->