grotto girls bargain thread 2013!!!

Any new look codes about? :flower:

Not sure if you still need it but I got a 20% off code for New Look in the post this morning with my statement.

However it's only on full priced items and you have to use a New Look store card for the purchase.

Can be used online on Friday 26th April by entering code; CHRMZ20 :)

Yeah still need it but I don't have a store card :( :(

Tesco have a garden playhouse for £50, just ordered that and the water and sand table £25. Used £10 off code (for £75+ spend) so £65 for both :thumbup: I have paid for delivery though as saw the playhouse box in store and it's big :)

BHS 25% off all departments incl sale stuff Code : WEBBONUS25 also free del : FREEDEL just bought a £120 light for £45 because it was already in the sale and used quidco for 5% cashback too on top of that! :D

BHS 25% off all departments incl sale stuff Code : WEBBONUS25 also free del : FREEDEL just bought a £120 light for £45 because it was already in the sale and used quidco for 5% cashback too on top of that! :D

Thanks for this, just got Parker a few bits. Should of been £32 for it all and I paid £15. Very happy!

10% off at the book people
Enter SONNET at checkout :flower:

I just bought a clam shell sandpit for £8 at tesco I bought 2 to use one as a paddling pool too and a cover for the sand, was down from £12.

Where's the best place to buy sand?

I buy my sand from smyths or home base they often have burst/split bags for £1 if can't get tescos were cheap last year for sand

I tried to buy the sand on tesco direct with the sand pit but couldn't find it :nope:

Argos sell bags of sand for £2.99 :)

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3650574.htm

Tesco have a garden playhouse for £50, just ordered that and the water and sand table £25. Used £10 off code (for £75+ spend) so £65 for both :thumbup: I have paid for delivery though as saw the playhouse box in store and it's big :)

Ive seen the playhouses, they're good for £50! we're hoping they're still on offer by next monday as its pay day ;)

We also bought one of the £10 off 2 in 1 swings the other week. They're £35 and come with the toddler seat that holds them in and the seat for older children, easily changeable! bargain with the use we'll get out of it with no.2 on the way :)

Has anyone any Disney store codes? Or no of anywhere else that does nice kids character plates and bowls

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->