grotto girls bargain thread 2013!!!

20% off today in New Look on full priced items only.

w01_2_02.jpg

Got the last one of these at the Lakeside store yesterday. (Although they did say they'd sell the display models)

Well worth a look if you know someone needing a tandem/double.

https://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z264/mongfairygirl/cb201e76aee41d7958a7708bc2c3c6ce.jpg

(It is a strange colour though!)

Poundshop have dvds of get squiggling and octonauts books in!

Home bargains have loads of chuggington things :) and some virgin vie stuff for 99p which I believe retails at £16 on amazon. Mostly eye cremes and the like - good stocking fillers?

They have some good stuff! :)

The have the bubble bouncer for £19.99 I bought it with codes at Christmas for £24.99 but I'm not sure it's a great bargain because of the material it's not very bouncy.

Our teso had some really cute kids stuff in the sale. Had a gorgeous baby barber type jacket in navy that I wanted to get for bean but didn't as we don't know the gender yet.

Hi ladies does anyone know the cheapest place to buy kiddies converses? Any codes or anything

I used cloggs last time for converse

just had a quick look and if you ise code VCUK15 you get 15%off they are normally on quidco too for cash back

20% off matalan with code XFF520 and 8.5% cash back via quidco, both end tomorrow. Free delivery if you spend over £50 or you can click and collect from the store. Don't get caught out as I had to re enter the discount code on the payment screen. They have some lovely kids bits at the moment so I hope this helps someone x

The book people!!
Free delivery when spend over £10

Enter TENNER at checkout

Ends midnight Sunday :flower:

If you spend £50 in sainsburys you get a free pack if little ones nappies (offer is only valid until 16/04/13)

If you spend £50 in sainsburys you get a free pack if little ones nappies (offer is only valid until 16/04/13)

Sainsburys always have good offers and I adore their kids clothes so it sucks big time that there's not one in my own :nope:

Sainsburys always have good offers and I adore their kids clothes so it sucks big time that there's not one in my own :nope:

Oh no :-( I picked a pack up whilst I was doing my shopping... We're TTC but ill put them away for when the time comes ha x

Sainsburys had loads of gorgeous kids clothes half price yesterday i got loads of super cute things for LO big cosy toggle cardigans etc for around £5. Also my local store are running a double value nectar points promotion so i was able to double up £25 to £50 (had to pick a department like tesco double up) so I got a badly needed new digital camera originally over £100 down to £70 in sale and had to put £20 to it just :)

I second this, got loads of half price tshirts for boys today. Wasn't loads left but plenty of tshirts :flower:

Sainsburys had loads of gorgeous kids clothes half price yesterday i got loads of super cute things for LO big cosy toggle cardigans etc for around £5. Also my local store are running a double value nectar points promotion so i was able to double up £25 to £50 (had to pick a department like tesco double up) so I got a badly needed new digital camera originally over £100 down to £70 in sale and had to put £20 to it just :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->