• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Group of Random Ridiculousness

aknqtpie

Mommy to 1
Reaction score
For the group of us girls who tend to chat about nothing. :happydance:

Still talking about random ridiculous things.. but I figured we could centralize some topics of conversation.. HAHAHA

My thought was journals are personal stuff (as it can't be searched/viewed unless you are a member), but this could just be a general BS chatroom where we can talk about whatever, share recipes, music, movie reviews, whatever.. I dunno.. just girl talk!! :)

Lol okay. Well OH was in a computer chair and I grabbed his arm and the chair fell backwards

I did that to myself the other day.. I sat in my chair funny and completely bit it.. Hands and legs in the air.. it was awesome.

Lol sounds like it. OH laid there for awhile.

You really can't get up from something like that lol.

I asked him if he wanted me to help him up and he said no he'll just lay there for awhile lol

60891_4103888044184_52420312_n.jpg

I had a dream that there were a bunch of spiders on my ceiling ... but when I went to spray one with Raid, it ended up being a cat and I cried. :( Stupid weirdness! I attribute it to my guilt when we lost kitty a few weeks ago to feline leukemia. Had to have him put to sleep because he was very sick and I still feel guilty. He was only 5.

that one is funny, post another.

Sad day about the kitty :(

Angel - Was this recent???? Sorry about your kitty.. I can relate, we had to give mine up a month ago, he wasn't doing to well.

Snuffles.. I will see what I can find.

https://media-cache-ec6.pinterest.com/upload/279012139385133200_wESp6PlF_c.jpg

And one more...

https://media-cache-lt0.pinterest.com/upload/44684221274361874_615POX5n_c.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member