Growing Pains!

Jary

Mummy to Alice 10/05/13
Reaction score
4+3 today. I've just had some quick sharp pains that seem to have stopped now but the weird thing is I can feel 'twitching' in different parts of my lower abdo. The pain isnt bad or anything but enough to make me flinch a bit.

Im assuming they're just growing Pains but I had my daughter 6 years ago and can't remember if I had many pains etc. Anyone else experiencing this?

So of course I worry that something is up....me being me. I'm sure all is fine but this time around my anxiety seems to be higher!

I did. Mine were like sharp stabbing pains. In the center of uterus usually but sometimes off to the side. I still get them even now at 18 weeks. I know i also has it in my 2nd pregnancy too. Maybe my 3rd as well but can’t remember for sure.

Me too! On all pregnancies and this one especially around 5 weeks it was that painful and one sided ectopic had to be ruled out at the hospital! Luckily it wasn't though! 29+6 hes hanging on in there lol!

That's good to know ladies!

Im sure it's just round ligament pain, as I get twinges when I change position. All good signs I guess! The nausea started this morning although mildly and my nipples are sensitive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->