*growls*

Kalysia

TTC one without fur!
Reaction score
Okay... I'm coming to you wonderful ladies, as I am not sure what else to go on, here... (I'm a bit cranky, as well, so, I apologize if this gets a little ugly). But, for the details, I'm about 8 dpo, and this mess started at about 6 dpo.

I haven't been feeling very well, the last two or three days. There's been a little stomach virus going around, and, when my stomach started acting up, I assumed that I had caught it. It started when I got home from work, the other night. I was eating some Oreos, because I had felt so very hungry, all day long... But, after my second or third Oreo, I felt ready to yack. Again, I figured that I was coming down with the virus, and went to bed.

I woke up, the next morning, feeling like I'd been hit by truck, backed over, and hit, again. It felt like having the flu. Didn't want to get out of bed. (VERY unusual for me). I had a mild fever, as well. Somewhere around noon, I had THE WORST heartburn that I have EVER FELT. This was accompanied by some pretty awful, menstrual-like cramps. It came around, again, that evening. Today, I had the same problem. Heartburn and upset stomach at noon, and six, and it's just now flaring up, again. I feel like I could drop to the floor, and that fever is sticking around. My back aches, I'm exhausted... Ugggh... I don't want to get up to do much of anything. I'm crabby, as mentioned. And, my sniffer is off. (I keep smelling something sour in my parents' car, which they insist that they can't smell). In a word, I am pretty much miserable.

I kinda'-sorta' polled the few other people I work with who were feeling sick, and the only similar symptom was the upset stomach... And, their symptoms were gone within twenty-four hours. (Also, I find it suspicious that my other-half hasn't caught it off me, yet. He is on immunosuppressants, and, if I so much as sniffle, he gets it, full-blown).

I just... I'm feeling like something is wrong. Off. I piddled on a stick, last evening. BFN, no surprise. I did another one, today, just because it's been bugging me. I thought I saw a faint little blue streak, but, I wouldn't bet money on it. I'm still doing my best to go on the assumption that I'm just sick, but... I'm just getting terribly irritated with the whole business, and I'm waiting for the answer to smack me in the face! :dohh: :winkwink:

What I'm driving at, is... (Sorry, I'm long-winded!)... Has anyone felt the heartburn, this early, and had a BFP?

I dunno, I've had some pretty similar stuff from around 7dpo. heartburn and now I'm into some maaajor back cramping. but haven't got a true bfp yet, only possible evaps and I'm 12dpo. with the cramping I have tonight if AF doesn't come by AM I'll pretty much have my answer I think lol

I felt just like that around 7 dpo. Heartburn, major nausea, stomach feeling off as well. I'm now I think about a week late for my af & still bfn.

But something keeps telling me, that I am pregnant. I have one previous pregnany that ended in a stillbirth at 6 months & with that, I felt off & then better & then way off, till I finally tested around 8 weeks. I have PCOS so I thought it was impossible I was preggo. Now I feel a little better, lots of cramping on & off that feels like af but nothing there. And my boobs and stomach feel like they have grown so much!

I def do think it's possible! :) hopefully you'll get your bfp soon! Baby dust to you!

Thanks, Ladies!! :flower: Everything I have eaten, today... Heartburn. I'm pretty much doubting that I have the virus that has been passed around, as I found out, today, it went from nausea, to headache, to ear ache, to strep throat for everyone who has had it! Throat is fine, ears feel a bit... hollow? I guess is the best word to describe it. But, yeah. I'm down to a funky-feeling stomach, going from 'must eat EVERYTHING', to 'WHY DID I EAT THAT?!', mild cramps, SERIOUS backache, and the heartburn. (I have acid reflux, and GERD, but, I've never felt anything like this!). So, if I'm not in the family way, I just wish that it would pass me over! :blush:

Good luck to the both of you!! I wish you much, much, MUCH :dust: !!!!

Hi. I've not had heartburn, but I'm about 12 dpo and since O day I had a cold, same as our girls, in fact our eldest had it first. I had a cold for a couple of days at O, did the Bd , then 3 days later had a waves a sickness hit me. 7 dpo I felt as though I had been hit by a bus, horrible lower back ache, insomnia, night sweats something bad, completely drained of any energy, this lasted for 3 days, now I have a cough, still tired out easily, can't seem to hoover the front room before needing to sit down, I feel hungry but food is making me feel queasy so not really eating, and no one else I know have this! I really thought I've caught a bug but I'm the only ly one who has it :( I've poas this morning but was negative, I'm usually a 32 day cycle so know it's probably too early, but even now writing this my cup of tea besides me trying to drink it but feel queasy at the thought :(
Fingers crossed to you that this could be it as apparels our immune system lowers for implantation to take hold :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->