Growth Spurt?

A

AppleBlossom

Grace will be 6 weeks old on wednesday and I've heard a lot of babies go through a growth spurt around that time. She is constantly whingy, wants to be held all the time, won't sleep properly and always wants food. Does this sound likes she's going through a growth spurt or is she just being a pain in the bum lol

sounds like she's bring a typical little baby... not sure when they go through a growth spurt but i remeber back when jacob was 6 weeks and he hated me putting him down whilst i did my make up... i used up him between my pillows (real pillows not the love type) :rofl::rofl: on our bed.. he would settle as he could smell me and see me whilst i did my make up...

h x

It depends, is she always like this or has it just started over the last day or so? If it only happens for a couple of days and then settles down again, then it will have been a growth spurt.

YES.

It sounds like that's exactly what's going on :)

:hug:

Nope - not a pain in the bum :rofl:
Sounds like a growth spurt!

i'm not sure which it is but little TEd seems to be doing the same!

eating every 1.5 horus or 2 hours and whenever he's awake he hates not being held...i'm getting very strong arms!!

You have time to put on makeup?? :rofl:

I wonder if that's what is going on with Hannah, I haven't been able to put her down at all today without her throwing a fit, and she's been eating more often than usual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->