Grrr Nosey Coww!

princess_x0

Reaction score
Sorry to rant but I'm so annoyeddd!
Ok I had a horrible feeling I was pregnant again, but after 3 bfn's I think I can safely say I'm not. I told my ex that I THOUGHT I may have been pregnant but I'm not. Idk why I told him that but meh.
AND WHAT DOES HE DO? He tells his mum! And his mum rings my mum to ask her if I have told her that I think I might be pregnant. Grr.
She was all like 'You probably think it has nothing to do with me (ERM NO IT DONT!) But I'm worried about you and alan as you aren't together and he won't be able to pay maintanence and I thought your mum deserved to know as I know what it feels like to be kept in the dark about these things.'
Alright she has a point, we, well HE didn't tell his parents when I fell pregnant last time, and it's only just come out, 3 months later. And now his mum is so upset that I didn't go to her. Even though I made a point that her son was the one who wanted to keep it a secret and had threatened me etc.
Blaaaaaaah.
And now my mum thinks I was a being a bitch and told him I thought I was pregnant to scare him! OMG Thanks mum! Coz I'm really that sick!!!

Argh rant over lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"