Grrrr - me and the hubby don't agree on any boys names!!

Flowermommy

Four beautiful daughters
Reaction score
He's bloody vetoing everything I say! Driving me mad, lol. I don't seem to be able to take any of his off the table though. What do you think? X

i love the name dexter! its going to be my baby boys name :) so i voted dexter quinn although im not sure about quinn, i thought it was a girls name? its not horrible though! i love eli too xxx

I voted Fraser. I do really like Dexter but I don't like Quinn for a boy, sorry.

Voted for Seb, but love all of these:

Fraser George
Seth James
Sebastian George

I voted for Seth James. Our little boy is going to be Seth Harrison, so I love it.

Ahh, thank you for all ur replies. Fraser, Sebastian and Seth are all my choices n all in all I think the most popular, lol. He's still sticking with Dexter, which is cute but I admit I'm still hoping to talk him round to one of mine :winkwink:

I love Seth, but OH isn't keen :-(

Dexter is cute, but isn't there a TV show where Dexter is a serial killer?!!!! Just reminds me of that, sorry!! Maybe that would put OH off if you mentioned it?!!!! LOL!

I love Seth, but OH isn't keen :-(

Dexter is cute, but isn't there a TV show where Dexter is a serial killer?!!!! Just reminds me of that, sorry!! Maybe that would put OH off if you mentioned it?!!!! LOL!

Haha - put him off?? That's where he got it from, lol!! Probably why I'm not that keen. Not cos of the serial killer aspect, haha, but it may get popular now because of the show. X

Haha - darn it, thought I'd cracked it for you too, LOL!!!!

Good luck with your choices :)

Haha, thanks for trying :thumbup:

I've decided to forge ahead with the "pretend he never suggested the name Dexter in the hopes that he forgets all about it" plan. :haha: Wish me luck. X

I love Seth James! I would totally use it if we didn't have a single sylable last name... I think it would go great with a last name of 2 sylables or more though.

Charlotte Church and Gavin Henson called there little boy Dexter, didn't they? I think it's cute. There is still the serial killer thing though...

Another vote for Seth here.

Mine keeps coming up with ridiculous comedy names, it's pointless having a conversation with him if i want any sense from it!

Sebastian George is a nice classic name . Didnt go for Eli Quinn because that sounds like eloquent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->