GRRRRR. Tesco and Nikon Coolpix s2500, any advice would be appreciated!

booda

Reaction score
So pissed off right now.

I got a nikon coolpix from Tesco, they had it on offer - and OK I wasn't expecting amazing quality or anything - but I WAS expecting *slightly* better than my 8 year old Sony Cybershot.

However, if i take a photo without flash indoors, it comes out bright yellow and i can't seem to fix this, if i use the flash it comes out blue!!!!!!! I can fiddle with the white balance to get a normal looking photo but the focus is still shite, and if i move to another room with slightly different lighting the white balance is all knocked iff AGAIN!!!!! My old should-be-crappy as it wasnt expensive to start with Cybershot can handle changes in lighting a hell of a lot better than this!!!!!

Anyway it was so crap i thought there MUST be something wrong with it as hadn't read any bad reviews describing what problems I was having, took it back to Tesco, 6 days after buying it (today) WITH the receipt and was told they wouldnt refund or ANYTHING. Im so pissed off, thats £50 down the drain -- I only wanted a camera to take pictures of LO with and my old cybershot's buttons are getting sticky and the screen is scratched.......

Im never going to use this bloody nikon as I still prefer my old camera despite its buttons and scratches!!!!! I can't seem to find anything about Tesco's actual returns policy BUT the receipt DOES say it's exempt from change of mind policy AFTER 10 days......so i dont know if that means that i should be allowed a refund or what!?!?

Anyone had any dealings with Tesco and returns!?

hi hun ,
if i was you id say the thing was broke when i took it back and ask to exchange for another camera ..... im sure every store has a 30 exchange policy .... i know its not ya money back but you could get a better camera .... tescos are normally quiet good if you say something is broke x

Woops, meant to say thinks for this, got it changed, had to go back twice as some idiot had been left "in charge" the first time i went back. Grr! Got another Cybershot so im happy hehe x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->