Grrrrr to my cycles at moment!!!

Cajadaem

Reaction score
Well its no secret i'm NTNP my 5th child, its in my user info, and i suppose i should know all the answers by now, but i dont think you ever do.

This is my first ever time NTNP.

My first 2 children were not planned at all, just pleasant suprises, and my last 2 were very much planned.

My cycles have always be around 30 days long, with 3 days bleeding. Since i can remember.

But this time round they are all over the place!!!

My LO is almost 7 months, when she was 3 months old i went onto the mini pill, i was still bleeding alot back then, it settled down a month later, then i decided i didnt want to wait a year or so for next so abruptly, after 2 months, came off the pill, that was November, so most of that month was pill free, and i had my period, then December was pill free, and had my period on CD28, slightly early for me, but then i expected to get my period for January between the 18th and the 20th, but was shocked when it came a week early!
that was about a 23 day cycle, totally out of the ordinary for me, and my periods have always been towards the latter end of the month.

So i am now totally confused, even though we arent particularly trying just yet, it would be nice to know when/if there was a chance it could of happened, and with my regular cycle i would know this, now i am completely in the dark.

Arrrrgggghhhhhh :wacko:

I think it's always sods law isn't it. Mine are screwed up since coming off the pill
, it was normal the month I came off, missed one the next month completely then came on early the next month. Waiting to see what happens in a couple of weeks when it's due back around again. Keep bd'ing regularly as it can still happen :) xx

I had to wait 3 months before my period came.... It takes a while for your body to adjust

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->