Grrrrrr..... MEN!!!

leedsforever

Kerry!
Reaction score
The day after I praise him for surprising me by starting on clearing out the nursery he goes and behaves like a complete moron :hissy:

He makes me so mad!!!

Ill pre-warn you this im sure is going to be a long rant!!!

Ok David has never been a brill time keeper and honestly doesnt really see his mates much.... but when he does... he just doesnt BEHAVE!!! (only way i can explain it)!!
I couldnt ask for better when it comes to cleaning and tidying and I really cant wait until he becomes a daddy for the first time as I think he will be brill...
BUT.................
He went to footie training today so dropped me off at work at 8 am (we share a car) and then when picking me up at 2pm he says "baby Im going to the pub... only for 2 hours though"!!!! Cant believe I fell for it again!!! :hissy: he just seems to have this way by saying "i love you" etc and "def be home by 4.30pm" routine!!!
Well its now 7.45pm.... and hes not home!!!
We communicate.... and I get messages... of Im sorry Im no good with time and I never get to spend time with my mates!!! Does he not understand its not the spending time with his mates part its the taking the piss part!!!
Also does he not understand that when I get upset our baby gets upset?!? I get myself so worked up, especially when he starts ignoring my calls!!!
He totally justifies it by saying you see your mates more etc etc!!!
Then he says when baby is born I can go out whenever..... well like Im going to want to for a while anyway!!! Breastfeeding and figure will stop that!!!

God men get it so easy..... boozing at the pub whilst I only have sky and baby & bump (no offence) for company!!! I cant go pub and get pissed!!! :hissy: GOD DO I WANT TO!!!!

Last sunday was the same.... well alot worse... but gave him the benefit of the doubt cos he just found out an old friend died!!!! At 5pm... tells me he'll be home at 7pm!! I was told "wont be long" at 8pm... !! 10.40pm they were on their last pint....!!! 11.25pm still on last pint!! eventually home at 2pm!!! :hissy: Last week I was getting the sweetest messages from him but it makes me feel like he just sends them to butter me up!!!

Plus I wanted him to bring home some heinz treacle sponge at 5pm... (saw an advert on tv, already have the custard) bet I dont get it!!! :hissy:

I really think men should carry the baby for a week or so!! Show them what its really like!! :hissy:

:hug: I know men can be such B***ards sometimes!!! Dont stress to much for the sake of you and the baby...I know its hard...Sending you big :hug: XXXX

:hug:

Hope you get your treacle sponge... Custard's just not the same without it...

x

awww hun its that whole pub thing ... its mesmerising to men, like it has them trapped once they get in there lol :hugs::hugs:

:hugs: i can't tell you how much i understand!!! I have had the EXACT same xx

I know its like they are not capable to stick to a time once they enter a pub!!!!
Does your OH still behave like this charlotte.... my SIL gets exactly the same as well... and I text her yesterday and she said she kinda has to put up with it now... because when she moans he stays out even later!!!!
Im just thankful that when he comes in... he is so nice to me!! Its so good I trust him or Id be thinking all sorts!!!
Im going to do it to him one day.... give him a taste of his own medicine!!!

:) thanks girls for reading my rant!!! :) Im sure this thread will be come updated with my rants (like a mini journal about my OH and the dreaded PUB) xx

yeah i so know what you mean about that, men just know NOTHING lol. :hug:

UGH men can be awful. Like 2 years ago, DH started going to the bars with his friends a lot, and all of a sudden, seeing me a lot less. We would make plans and he would end up at the bar!! I drove me crazy, so I told him I wasn't ok with it. Luckily he stopped. Try talking to your man.

OMG, if men carried the babies, they would drive us crazy!

OMG, if men carried the babies, they would drive us crazy!

:rofl:Totally true,
My OH was moaning today coz we had to go to hospital for a scan as LO hadn't seemed to grow because we would be there for ages and parkings a nightmare and then last week i had a fall and LO had stopped moving and we went to hospital to get checked and as they were monitoring me he fell asleep starting snoring really loud:hissy:

Sorry for the rant

my god MEN!!!!

My friend gave both a week ago today.... and only just got out of hospital today!!! I was with her whilst she waited for her OH to come pick her up after he had finished work!!!

He sent her a text message asking if she minded that he went to the bar to watch the champions league final!!!

:hissy: what a joke??????
My friend was NOT impressed!!!

my god MEN!!!!

My friend gave both a week ago today.... and only just got out of hospital today!!! I was with her whilst she waited for her OH to come pick her up after he had finished work!!!

He sent her a text message asking if she minded that he went to the bar to watch the champions league final!!!

Whhhaaaatt???
Yeah sure sweetie, never mind me coming home with our baby, you just go out to watch football in a bar. :hissy:

Exactly.... and he went as well!!!!

My friend didnt want the arguements and she thought well "if he wants to go then let him, she cant make him stay in and enjoy their first night as a family"!!!!

My god I WOULD HAVE BEEN SOOOOOOOOOO MAD!!!!

I'm glad my partner can be a bit of an anus occasionally, but he doesn't go out and leave me.

Exactly.... and he went as well!!!!

My friend didnt want the arguements and she thought well "if he wants to go then let him, she cant make him stay in and enjoy their first night as a family"!!!!

My god I WOULD HAVE BEEN SOOOOOOOOOO MAD!!!!

:evil: Good Lord I would have killed the buggar!:hugs: Ugh, MEN!

Ahhhhh the joys of having an OH who HATES football. He is a total geek though but I actually love that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->