Grrrrrrrrrrr.

dreabae

Reaction score
I hate people! I just got called a bad mom because Im going to dye my hair. My doctor gave me the ok and Its not like Im doing it myself. A professional is doing it! Ugh people are soo annoying.

:hugs:

I had a teacher who told me I was going to be a horrible mother because I was going to get my tongue pierced (after my son was born). :dohh:

Just try to ignore people like that, hun. If they're going to make stupid comments like that, they aren't worth your time.

Just ignore them. People are so stupid. My doctor gave me the okay, and I bleached my hair. Luckily no one said anything bc I would've freaked out. I hate how judgmental people are. Especially when you're pregnant! Everyones so quick to point out something you are (or they think you are) doing wrong.

Awh hun if we avoided everything that somebody decided might hurt the baby then we'd live in solitary confinement for nine months. The fact that you even cared enough to ask your doctor proves you're gonna be a great mum.

My MW and doctor said it was fine to dye your hair so don't worry about it, people are so judgemental it's none of there business x

Haha I dont give them much time but they make me soo mad. One of my pregnant friends like freaked when I said I was going to do that. Hair dye doesnt go into your blood stream. I dont see how if effects baby. Most people dont scrub hair dye into their skulls! lol

:rofl: What a ridiculous thing to say. I would just ignore what people are saying. Dying your hair is absolutely fine as long as you are getting it done in a well ventilated area and seeing as you said a professional is doing it then I am assuming you are getting it done in a salon which is indeed well ventilated!

I said to one of my friends that I wanted to get some pink under my fringe on Facebook, and another girl commented on it saying how I couldn't because I was going to be a mummy, that it would attract too much attention to me and that I should dye my hair brown to be more "mummyish"... What a joke. So I am waiting until the baby is born to tone my hair down to white (it's currently blonde and my hairdresser does my roots for me), get a dark purple underneath my fringe and get the left part above my ear shaved :haha: Not to mention get my septum re-pierced and get a tattoo for baby after I finish breastfeeding...

:rofl: What a ridiculous thing to say. I would just ignore what people are saying. Dying your hair is absolutely fine as long as you are getting it done in a well ventilated area and seeing as you said a professional is doing it then I am assuming you are getting it done in a salon which is indeed well ventilated!

I said to one of my friends that I wanted to get some pink under my fringe on Facebook, and another girl commented on it saying how I couldn't because I was going to be a mummy, that it would attract too much attention to me and that I should dye my hair brown to be more "mummyish"... What a joke. So I am waiting until the baby is born to tone my hair down to white (it's currently blonde and my hairdresser does my roots for me), get a dark purple underneath my fringe and get the left part above my ear shaved :haha: Not to mention get my septum re-pierced and get a tattoo for baby after I finish breastfeeding...

:haha: people are ridiculous. Im dying my hair red, black, and blonde. I guess that makes me not mommyish lol.

You are a rebel! lol people need to really think what the say. My friend has he WHOLE body tattooed top of her head shaved and dyes the remaining hair crazy colors. Her ears are gaged to 2 inches and she has piercings all over and She is one of the best moms I know!

I have a tattoo on my chest and people make remarks about me becoming a mom and how that isn't a mommy type thing. :dohh: People are dumb.

:haha: people are ridiculous. Im dying my hair red, black, and blonde. I guess that makes me not mommyish lol.

You are a rebel! lol people need to really think what the say. My friend has he WHOLE body tattooed top of her head shaved and dyes the remaining hair crazy colors. Her ears are gaged to 2 inches and she has piercings all over and She is one of the best moms I know!

I have a tattoo on my chest and people make remarks about me becoming a mom and how that isn't a mommy type thing. :dohh: People are dumb.

I really don't understand some peoples logic. Good on your friend for being brave and having the courage to stand out! :thumbup:

Conor gets some odd looks at times. Especially when we are baby clothes shopping or at the hospital. He has his lip, tops of his ears and had his eyebrow pierced. He has both ears stretched to 10mm and has an almost full back tattoo now! He also has long hair (longer than mine) and just dresses how he feels!! Poor pet :haha:

:haha: I bet he does. Youd think people would just learn to accept things.

:haha: I bet he does. Youd think people would just learn to accept things.

:haha: He got stares of death today in the Antenatal Clinic waiting room. We walked in and it was absolutely packed which isn't common for my Hospital and women were giving him that look as if to say "please don't tell me you are going to be a daddy". I felt really sorry for him... :shrug:

awe thats sad =[ people are rude. I get horrible looks walking through my school. Everyone needs to get over themselves.

awe thats sad =[ people are rude. I get horrible looks walking through my school. Everyone needs to get over themselves.

That's terrible. My college wasn't too bad because there were a few other pregnant girls that I know there....

I've got my hair dyed on Sunday, and then again two days ago. I only did it twice because the first time it turned out ginger, and i was not happy.. :shrug: i've always been told it isnt bad for LO's as long as its well ventilated, as you girls said..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->