Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Drazic<3

You got the love <3
Reaction score
UGH!!!! i need a rant.

Everyone is pregnant, everyone has meaning to their lives. I feel so lost and so behind.

Im trying my very hardest at uni, but failing. Everyone says you need it to get anywhere blahhh blahhhh. But i think the biggest success you can ever have is starting a family.

I dunno. Im just sick of it all.
Wish i had some meaning to my life, with a little one.

Sorry - ignore me. Im well boring. lol.

Thanks hun.
Im being totally lame. lol

Thank you.
:hugs:
Hormones and wine. Its a wicked combination. lol.

:hug: :hug:

I'm having issues in uni,too. I can't quite decide what I want to do, but I know for sure I want to be a mom. I would be happy just being a mom.

^
Me too. so much.
What year are you in or what course are you taking?
Thank you, its so nice to know someone understands

I've been in uni since 2005 and still haven't figured out exactly what I want to do. I had one job in mind, but it would be hard to support myself on it. I'm actually thinking of masasge therapy as well.

Yw, it is nice to meet others in my same situation.

^
Massage therepy sounds cool :)
Im in the third year of my politics degree. Finding it much tooo difficult now but im still trying my hardest. I work in politics right now but i dont know how i will find another job when this one ends!

^That sounds cool.

I'm really trying to think of something that I could do at home. Hmmm...

^
So, you havent started uni yet but are trying to decide what to do?

hiya, i know exactly where your coming from, i am due to finish uni in may and all i want to do is get on with ttc, it has been a cloud over me for 2 1/2 yrs but its getting there and your time will as well

sam xx:hug:

Thanks sam. Im sorry your suffering to but its nice to know im not alone in this. I actually hate it so much. Just want to get through to christmas and then at least i will only have a semester left.

What degree are you taking?

^
Oh right...Sorry!
you see why im struggling now. Im so slow. haha.

Awwww hope you girls are feeling better. I know what you mean about starting a family as I am ready but DH isnt. I am 26 now going on 27 and feel ready in every way. I never went to college or uni but I would defo stick with it. I dont believe it is the only thing that will get you anywhere because look at myself. I now run my own business and in the middle of setting a second one up. I am using the second one as a way to distract myself from wanting one. Stick with the plan you made originally otherwise you will regret it.

Awwww hope you girls are feeling better. I know what you mean about starting a family as I am ready but DH isnt. I am 26 now going on 27 and feel ready in every way. I never went to college or uni but I would defo stick with it. I dont believe it is the only thing that will get you anywhere because look at myself. I now run my own business and in the middle of setting a second one up. I am using the second one as a way to distract myself from wanting one. Stick with the plan you made originally otherwise you will regret it.

Oh, please dont think i was being funny or judging anyone without a degree saying that! So so so many people go on to be so successful without, i just meant in the line of work i want to be in i will need one, plus there is lots of pressure from my family that i will be a failure if i dont finish my degree like the rest of my family.

Im really sorry if you though i was being funny. I dream of being as successful as you someday :hugs:

I feel your pain girls. We've just had to put our TTC date back 4 months. My younger brother (he's 21) has just had a baby with his gf and loads of other girls from his year are expecting. I feel like i'm so left behind being 3 years older than them but then I try to look at it in that me and my OH are making sure that we are totally ready before bringing little person in to the world.

:hugs: for all of the other wwt-ers at uni or cementing their career before the big TTC :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->