Guess I am here at the mo!!!

mellllly

Mummy to 3 under 4!
Reaction score
Oooo new section!!
2 ww for me, im on day 18 of my cycle i think and i think i ovulated yesterday!!

watch this space

dum dum dum :thumbup:

hoping for a bfp for you! I think I OV yesterday too, or the day before. I am on CD29 (long cycles).

ooo i bet thats not vey nice for you!
i hope you get a bfp very soon too!!!

yeah, the cycles are long and its always like, "FINALLY!" when OV day arrives. I watch all the other ladies just pass me by and then come back around again on this website! really thankful that I OV at all though as some women do have trouble in that area. your little one in that pic is cute! how old is she?

bless you hun, i can imagine it is horrible just waiting... and waiting!
I feel for you!!

Sophie will be 1 on the 5th April (9 days time)!! I cant quite believe how quick it has gone by, scary!!

wow that is so exciting, a whole year on the planet for your little girl! you are going to get yourself quite the handful when you have another little bub aren't you! fun!

Yep and I cant wait!!

Mad mum me up! haha

my cycles are long too! Had my first opk last saturday which was cd28. Then i think i ovulated on tueday, making that cd31! Rubbish eh!! It's sooo annoying waiting!x

my cycles are long too! Had my first opk last saturday which was cd28. Then i think i ovulated on tueday, making that cd31! Rubbish eh!! It's sooo annoying waiting!x
hey so you ovulated 3 days after your +opk on saturday? wow! is that the usual for you? a long time after your +opk? totally agree, long cycles blow.

im not sure when i ovulated to be honest! I had a positive on saturday, sunday and then monday was by far the darkest! Almost black rather than pink! I had pain in side on tuesday so im counting dpo fro then...at least then i can only be behind rather than ahead!!
Last month i stopped testing after first opk but didnt this time! Had a neg opk on tues along with the pains! Very bizarre!! Hubby jokes that more than one eggs were released due to the long positive!! hee hee. TBH i haven't a clue! Might start temping if no BFP this month x

yeah I am the same way, I don't temp but temping would take away that guess work we are doing, having to say well I could be 2 to 3 DPO. Instead we would know for sure! But for this one I agree with your method of being conservative, might as well go with tuesday so you don't use the HPT too soon. I think temping sounds annoying to have to do it and track it but it might help.

Yeah, i just dont want to get my hopes up too much i guess. Have been relatively good this 2ww so far, although this morning have had the urge to test! lol. I'm only 5/6 dpo so would be useless to do it anyway!!x

Oh god me too! lol
I think I am due any time from the 5th-9th!

Onky because my cycles were usually 28 days but last month had a 31 day! That was annoyng

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->