Guess i'm not o'ing i feel like giving up update pics from today

M

mrsdavisthe1

no bfp just bfn's and i am 14 dpo and no pos opk:cry:

Attachments

• 4-7-11 011.jpg
    4-7-11 011.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 38
please please dont give up i wasnt ov for month and finally now after 8 months i think finally

i'm trying to think positive i orderd some smiley face opk's so i hope see a happy face

i should have gotten those i would feel better if i saw a happy face

If you do a opk, how often are you doing it? I almost missed the positive of my opk first month i was doing that. Second month I found it (it was 3 to 4 days earlier though than the 1st month).

Don't give up so soon... Keep trying.

I tried OPKs last week. I tested 3 times a day, am, midday, and right before bed. I got a negative in the am and midday and I didn't get a positive until 10pm wednesday night. It was positive again the next morning, but by Thursday afternoon, it was negative. Some of us only have a very short LH surge and if we don't test at the right time of the day, we'll never see it.
And depending on when the egg implants, is when the :bfp: will show. If the egg implanted later- 10-12 dpo, then you may not get a :bfp: until a week after AF should have come.
Good luck! :hugs:

so i had a slight temp drop but still a little high... i am 3po but i dont know cause i got a dark opk last night... err i dont kno what to think

my friend never got + on opks for months and just assumed she wasnt oing because she had had problems with pocs however when she went to see the fertility doc she told my friend not to relay on these as they do not show + for everyone and when people dont see a + they get disheartened she took my friends bloods that month (a month she had done an opk and assumed she was not oving) well the blood test came back and showed that she did ov that month!! A few months after she had stopped using opks she just dtd every other day around fertile time and now she is 20 weeks pregnant!

mrsdavisthe1 I would like to be ttc buddies but I'm new to this and can't figure out how to reply to your other message... :shrug:

I see you have also posted in the pregnancy test section too? I'm a bit confused - are you at the end of your cycle? And how do you know that you are 14 dpo if you haven't had a positive opk? Are you temping?

Have you recently come off BC? Do you have regular cycles?

Sorry for all the questions - I'm keen to help but it would be good to have a bit of background to your situation.

:hugs:

i o'ed last month so today i am 15 dpo iregular periods been ttc since nov 2010 .

I have irregular cycles too and have been using opks and temping to see if/when I O. Am just waiting for O this time round - am currently on cd27....

I'm still confused though hon - have you O'd this cycle yet? I figured you had as you were doing hpt tests and you said you were 15dpo but then you are also doing opks? I was wondering if you were waiting for O this cycle or whether you were in the 2WW and awaiting a bfp or AF?

Sorry i am in the tww awaiting a bfp or af and i also temp my temp was 98.42 yesterday

A higher temp - looks promising.

Do you mind me asking why you are using opks if you are in the 2WW?

my temp went below the coveline today i guess im not gonna get preggo this time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->