Guess what I just found in my bread

claire1978

Mum of 4
Reaction score
I was just eating my soup and white kingsmill bread and in the crust I found a white HAIR, eeeww, it was gross, luckily I pulled the crust off with my fingers and saw it and didnt come across it by putting it in my mouth.

Im not sure what I should do, should I complain to kingsmill, I feel abit silly but it did make me feel ill, advice needed please ladies :blush:

yuk, at least it wasnt a baked sliced mouse i saw that in the paper once

Ewwww.I once found a Earwig in my in my pot noodle.I kept it and sent the whole thing to them.They fobbed me off saying they couldn't prove nothing and sent me vouchers as a good will gesture.I still eat pot noodles but not chicken and mushroom flavour.you could write a letter it wouldnt do no harm.I think there is a careline number you could ring maybe do that 1st xx

:sick:

I would complain, but then I'm Miss Queen of Complaints!

Hahaha i once bought a bag of pickled onion space raiders just because the bag was full of air and no crisps.
I meant to send it off to complain and try and get some freebies but i forgot.

I once found a stone in my KFC burger.... It had obviously been on the floor. Then my OH told me about the time his mums friend found a piece of deep fried rat in her burger and bit into it and was poisoned. Spent two months in hospital. Apparently the rats had been running along the top of the deep fat fryer and falling in! Needless to say Ive never been to a KFC again!

i would complain!
that's gross.. and they have those lines, specifically for things like that!

I would complain. If anything at least maybe you'll get your lunch for free!! :D

Hubby once found a stone in his humous. He sent it back to the store, who were on the phone to him the next morning apologising. Two weeks later a chemical analysis came through saying that it was clean but a stone nonetheless, and four days after that a formal apology, an explanation of how the product in question is purchased from it's supplier etc and how it may have happened, that they were reviewing the suppliers contract, how sorry they were again, AND £50!

The next paragraph said that he was also in his rights should he wish to take it to trading standards and the papers and should he wish to take it to trading standards there was a reference number as they had already done it anyway as they felt that the process of complaining should be documented and made aware to all appropriate organisations.

Worth writing to kingsmill I reckon ;)

Gross!

I bought my kids juices a month ago which were in a glass bottle. Thank goodness I took a sip of one before giving to my kids as there was a small piece of glass in it.

Gross!

I bought my kids juices a month ago which were in a glass bottle. Thank goodness I took a sip of one before giving to my kids as there was a small piece of glass in it.

OMG that's horrific!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeugh the thought of it's making me gag!!!! complain def! x x

I would deffo complain you buy food not to find hairs or anything living or deceased in them its horrible if you dont complain i will for you hun Lol

I once found a stone in my KFC burger.... It had obviously been on the floor. Then my OH told me about the time his mums friend found a piece of deep fried rat in her burger and bit into it and was poisoned. Spent two months in hospital. Apparently the rats had been running along the top of the deep fat fryer and falling in! Needless to say Ive never been to a KFC again!
I will never go back myself after reading that :sick:

I'm afraid that if we all knew what went on in fast food or any normal restaurant, food factories, etc. we'd never want to eat. I've heard stories varying from the above in my day and they aren't pretty.

I made the mistake of watching rogue restaurants on BBC.... gross...

I made the mistake of watching rogue restaurants on BBC.... gross...

I watched that too, was horrific.

I'd complain if i were you, i found a dead fly in my potato waffles the other week. I meant to send it off and complain but never got round to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->