Guess what!!!!!!

Congratulations hun!! :happydance:

thank you everyone. it wont be boring lol. its gonna be great. looks like things are now starting to look up lol. cant wait!!!!!!!!!!! already had the first scan, didnt wantto say anythin on here till i was ready lol. i have got my second scan at the end of this week. not sure if im gona find out the sex lol. im sorry it took so long to tel you all but i dotn want the pain of having to tell u all im misscarriying agin, so i wanted to make sure that the baby was ok. i know i could still misscarry, but the doctors are monitoring me very closley.

Congratulations I'm really pleased for you
xx

sorry i havent been on for a while, we went away for the weekend, we had the second scan and we found out that we are going to be the proud parents of a little boy that we want to call Oscar. i am soo happy. its avery good pregnancy, brought loads of stuff lol, no morning sickness hehe. we havent told fam,ily what we are having, they want a suprise lol. so its only, me, craig and everyone on here who know!!!!!

how far on r u ? uv had 2 scans in a less than a mth !!

how far on r u ? uv had 2 scans in a less than a mth !!

im 5 months gone, i didnt say anything on here straight away because i wanted to make sure everything was ok because of having a previous misscarriage. we didnt tell any family or friends until i was 3 and a half months gone.

im sorry i didnt tell anyone but i am terrified of losing this baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->