Guess What!!!

Thank you so much ladies I am just over the moon. It still seems surreal! This time next week i'll be sitting on the couch with LO. She will be in my arms forever now :D And whats awesome too is because she's coming home on oxygen I qualify for a handicap parking pass because she is going to be on oxygen woohoo i'm totally going to abuse it LMAO

But it wil just be nice to be able to see her and hold her any time of day. I won't have to worry about planning my days around hospital visits anymore. I can't wait to show her off to the world :)

That is fantastic news!!! Hooray for little Angel coming home!! :happydance: :baby: :happydance:

Uhoh... now I'm crying... AGAIN!! But at least they are happy tears!!

Steph and Jay,

I'm crying for you because I know what a rollercoaster haveing a premature baby is. Your story and updates give me hope and help me relax and be able to hope one day my baby boy will come home too.

My hospital doesnt do the over nights, but Im sure you will do great, they keep the babys on a schedule thats usualy easy to deal with :) I'll be thinking of your little family this weekend!! :hugs:

OMG I'm so excited for you! This has been a long time coming, and I'm sure its been so hard on you and your OH and family. Enjoy every single minute with her!!! And keep us updated with pics!! And hows shes doing at home!

OMG!!!!!! For the first time in my life I don't know what to say (DH says thank you for that) Congratulations.
YEAH, Angelynn is going home!!!!! I'm so happy for the 3 of you (Angelynn, you and your DH), I know it's been so hard and a really long journey, but this weekend you will start a new journey, one with your baby in home with you. So again....Congratulations.
https://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h206/skyler_grey/congratulations.gif
https://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w309/KatnCraig_2007/Congratulations.gif

Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you... take lots and lots of pictures!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I am so happy and excited for the three of you!

great news...! you finally get to do all the things you want to do with ur LO...get out there and show the world just how beautiful and special she is...not just for surviving but for having a cracker of a mummy and daddy too...well done

tanya

arh thats fantastic news. congratulations.
enjoy every minute with your LO.

Fabulous news! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance: That's fantastic news!!! I am so happy for you x

Congrtas Turbomom !!! Glad you finally get to bring yoru princess home :D

Congrats Steph and Jay! Its been such a tremendous journey for you and Im glad to hear that your little girl is finally coming home!

Thank you so much girls your wishes truly warm my heart and make me tear up!!! Im really hoping I get to room in with her tomorrow night so I will find out when I see her today. And don't worry I will be taking lots of pictures :)

cant wait to see the pics of angelynn at home wih her mummy and daddy xxx

congrats hun. glad to hear everything is well and your over the moon.:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I know I already said, but I can not stop...congratulations
I can not wait to see the pictures of Angelynn finally home with you and your DH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->