Guess whose back :(

Hi Honey, im sorry. I hope i can help you...................

In june 2008 we found out we were expecting! We were over the moon as we were getting married in august and we thought we would start trying early as it would take a while, so at last we were pregnant and sooo happy, at 6 weeks i had some stomach pain and rang the hospital who like you, told us to come in for a check, we went in for the scan and there was our baby, happy and healthy with a strong heartbeat we were ecstatic! It turned out that we had a water infection!!!!! I was given antibiotics to clear it up and we went away so happy, i felt so sick from 7 weeks on and it really was hard i felt so rough.

We were due to go on holiday for 2 weeks in july to spain and i thought it would do me good to lay on a sunbed, chill, relax and have a nice time before our big day 2 weeks after we got home, so off we went. While we were away i was feeling so ill and sick, but we took that as a good sign as they say that means there are more hormones and its good. When we returned i felt even worse it was horrible, just sick and ill, nothing else. At 12 weeks i felt so much better and was looking forward to our wedding one weej later but even more to our 13week scan on the monday before our wedding.

I remember that day so vividly even now, i was so excited and we stopped off to get cash out so we could buy a few pictures of our scan. When we got there i was called in and layed down, the lady was quiet which i knew was normal from before until they had checked everything. She then asked me how many weeks i was, and if i had any bleeding at all, even a speck, to which i replied no. I could see the baby on the screen and then she turned off the screen, im sorry but your baby has died......i will NEVER forget those words, and from that point i sobbed uncontrolably, the baby died at 8 weeks i was told??? But i had no clue, no bleeding?? Nothing.

We were taken to a room where we saw the consultant who then told me they would 'leave me a few weeks to see if my body got rid of the baby naturally'!!! through the tears i replied ' what?' I was now 13 weeks pregnant, i had carried my dead baby around for 5 weeks and my body carried on with the pregnancy, AND i was getting married in 5 days time!!! How could i go through the happiest day of my life with our dead baby inside me? I was then offered an erpc the next morning which i took, even though my fiance was worried.
The next morning i cried all the way to the hospital, in the waiting room and as they took me down to theatre, 'what if they were wrong and the baby was alive?' 'what if they damage me doing it' and an overwhelming urge to keep my baby in my womb safe where it should be.......sobbing i counted back from 10,9,8,.....

When i woke in recovery i was sobbing and calling for my baby, i was still not fully conscious when i asked them to bring the baby to me so i could see it, i dont know why, i never will understand why i did that and i dont remember what they showed me thank god! I left there feeling empty like i had never felt, and for some reason like i had murdered my baby, even though i didnt, it was dead, but i felt differently.

I had a missed misscarriage, i had never heard of it and looked into everything i could, blamed everything i did, and over the next few months was so sad, a feeling i will never be able to explain. It took 2 months for my periods to return! But after one period i found out i was expecting again, we were over the moon, but soooooo scared.

I worried about every pain,niggle etc and i went to the hospital twice, once at 6 weejs because i couldnt sleep for fear my baby had died again...but there it was safe and well, but wait that happened last time! then at 7 weeks i started to feel sick.....oh no!!! one week later i terrible pains and went back to hospital, but i wouldnt let my hubby come because i couldnt face anyone being with me when they told me the baby was gone again. I sat there for 5 hours waiting and was taken into the scan room. The man was quiet and i was in tears and then he turned the screen to me and said, your baby is fine and 8 and a half weeks old and well, with a strong heartbeat, you have ligament stretching!!!! I was overjoyed and went home to my hubby to celebrate.

To calm ourselves we bought a baby heartbeat monitor and at 10weeks we managed to find our babys heartbeat!!!!!!! From that day on we listened twice a day right up until the day i went in to hospital for my induction, we were paranoid of course!!!

On 11th July 2009 i gave birth to a gorgeous baby boy...Charlie 6lb.15oz

I will never forget that baby and i often look in our 'special' box i made with the pregnancy test from the baby and the one scan photo i have at 6 weeks along with the scan details print out they sent me home with and all the 1p's i had collected,.....see a penny pick it up all day long you will have good luck!...obviously not that lucky but i kept them anyway. I think of that baby nearly every day and i always will. And i look at our son and i realise how lucky we are, and ive healed of course but i will never forget our baby and a part of me will never be the same.

If you ever need to talk....im here. I hope ive helped you in some way. It is so hard but you will get through it and you will have a healthy baby, i had no explanantion, they tested the baby after it was removed but it was all normal, unexplained and told us we had a 99.9% chance our next baby would be fine....and it was, we now have a gorgeous 2 year old.

We are now struggling to concieve a brother or sister for him and we have been trying for 10 months and have just been referred for tests for secondary infertility, im hoping maybe this month we might be lucky but who knows? ......................

So sorry, Mummy...:cry::cry::cry:.... :hug::hug::hug:

But so very happy you now have Charlie...:hugs:

Thank you everyone so very much, we are just on the wait now for our first AF then we are back in action, the dreaded taking temp every morning eeekkkk....
I threw away the rest of my OPK's so will have to stock back up :(

Will be seeing you all again VERY soon..
We are getting married in three weeks, so looking forward to it :)

Hi Honey, im sorry. I hope i can help you...................

In june 2008 we found out we were expecting! We were over the moon as we were getting married in august and we thought we would start trying early as it would take a while, so at last we were pregnant and sooo happy, at 6 weeks i had some stomach pain and rang the hospital who like you, told us to come in for a check, we went in for the scan and there was our baby, happy and healthy with a strong heartbeat we were ecstatic! It turned out that we had a water infection!!!!! I was given antibiotics to clear it up and we went away so happy, i felt so sick from 7 weeks on and it really was hard i felt so rough.

We were due to go on holiday for 2 weeks in july to spain and i thought it would do me good to lay on a sunbed, chill, relax and have a nice time before our big day 2 weeks after we got home, so off we went. While we were away i was feeling so ill and sick, but we took that as a good sign as they say that means there are more hormones and its good. When we returned i felt even worse it was horrible, just sick and ill, nothing else. At 12 weeks i felt so much better and was looking forward to our wedding one weej later but even more to our 13week scan on the monday before our wedding.

I remember that day so vividly even now, i was so excited and we stopped off to get cash out so we could buy a few pictures of our scan. When we got there i was called in and layed down, the lady was quiet which i knew was normal from before until they had checked everything. She then asked me how many weeks i was, and if i had any bleeding at all, even a speck, to which i replied no. I could see the baby on the screen and then she turned off the screen, im sorry but your baby has died......i will NEVER forget those words, and from that point i sobbed uncontrolably, the baby died at 8 weeks i was told??? But i had no clue, no bleeding?? Nothing.

We were taken to a room where we saw the consultant who then told me they would 'leave me a few weeks to see if my body got rid of the baby naturally'!!! through the tears i replied ' what?' I was now 13 weeks pregnant, i had carried my dead baby around for 5 weeks and my body carried on with the pregnancy, AND i was getting married in 5 days time!!! How could i go through the happiest day of my life with our dead baby inside me? I was then offered an erpc the next morning which i took, even though my fiance was worried.
The next morning i cried all the way to the hospital, in the waiting room and as they took me down to theatre, 'what if they were wrong and the baby was alive?' 'what if they damage me doing it' and an overwhelming urge to keep my baby in my womb safe where it should be.......sobbing i counted back from 10,9,8,.....

When i woke in recovery i was sobbing and calling for my baby, i was still not fully conscious when i asked them to bring the baby to me so i could see it, i dont know why, i never will understand why i did that and i dont remember what they showed me thank god! I left there feeling empty like i had never felt, and for some reason like i had murdered my baby, even though i didnt, it was dead, but i felt differently.

I had a missed misscarriage, i had never heard of it and looked into everything i could, blamed everything i did, and over the next few months was so sad, a feeling i will never be able to explain. It took 2 months for my periods to return! But after one period i found out i was expecting again, we were over the moon, but soooooo scared.

I worried about every pain,niggle etc and i went to the hospital twice, once at 6 weejs because i couldnt sleep for fear my baby had died again...but there it was safe and well, but wait that happened last time! then at 7 weeks i started to feel sick.....oh no!!! one week later i terrible pains and went back to hospital, but i wouldnt let my hubby come because i couldnt face anyone being with me when they told me the baby was gone again. I sat there for 5 hours waiting and was taken into the scan room. The man was quiet and i was in tears and then he turned the screen to me and said, your baby is fine and 8 and a half weeks old and well, with a strong heartbeat, you have ligament stretching!!!! I was overjoyed and went home to my hubby to celebrate.

To calm ourselves we bought a baby heartbeat monitor and at 10weeks we managed to find our babys heartbeat!!!!!!! From that day on we listened twice a day right up until the day i went in to hospital for my induction, we were paranoid of course!!!

On 11th July 2009 i gave birth to a gorgeous baby boy...Charlie 6lb.15oz

I will never forget that baby and i often look in our 'special' box i made with the pregnancy test from the baby and the one scan photo i have at 6 weeks along with the scan details print out they sent me home with and all the 1p's i had collected,.....see a penny pick it up all day long you will have good luck!...obviously not that lucky but i kept them anyway. I think of that baby nearly every day and i always will. And i look at our son and i realise how lucky we are, and ive healed of course but i will never forget our baby and a part of me will never be the same.

If you ever need to talk....im here. I hope ive helped you in some way. It is so hard but you will get through it and you will have a healthy baby, i had no explanantion, they tested the baby after it was removed but it was all normal, unexplained and told us we had a 99.9% chance our next baby would be fine....and it was, we now have a gorgeous 2 year old.

We are now struggling to concieve a brother or sister for him and we have been trying for 10 months and have just been referred for tests for secondary infertility, im hoping maybe this month we might be lucky but who knows? ......................

Thank you so much for telling your story, I am praying so hard that we dont have to go through it again, I didnt know I could ask them to test my baby to see why it died, but i am having some bloods on friday to make sure I didnt have toxoplasmosis or anything like it?
I hope it all works out for your again, sending :dust:

Racy

Hi racy ,thinking of u and hoping u feel better ,wow a wedding ,something to look forward to ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:Good luck Hun,xxxxxxxxxxxxx

:dust:Hi Racy, Good luck with your wedding! how lovely. You will be fine, im not saying it will be easy when you do get pregnant again - you will be a bundle of nerves but thats completely natural. If you ever need to talk......im here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->