guide pins for a cot bed (UK)

missa1984

pregnant with # 2
Reaction score
I recently bought a cot bed off a friend and we seem to be missing the lower guide pins so we can't actually use the cot bed because it can't stay up there is nothing to lock it with. My friend said we are putting it together wrong but we managed to find instructions online and we can't seem to figure out where to buy the darn things!!! Anyone know???

I recently bought a cot bed off a friend and we seem to be missing the lower guide pins so we can't actually use the cot bed because it can't stay up there is nothing to lock it with. My friend said we are putting it together wrong but we managed to find instructions online and we can't seem to figure out where to buy the darn things!!! Anyone know???

Is it like a 2 part locking thing like what you get with ikea furniture? I had the same problem with mine, we lost the original locking nuts, ended up ordering them from the main dealer which was in the Netherlands!
If it is these, they're called cam bolt and nut

I'm not sure if they are like ikea or not but they have a runner at the top and a runner at the bottom but I'm gonna check the name you gave me! Your a star xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->