Gurgling Belly

hickgirl4ever

Reaction score
Have any of you ladies experienced a gurgling belly during early pg? Not like growling like your hungry but gurgling. Mine has been doing this for days and it's so annoying and weird feeling and sounding! I thought we were out this month cuz my last period was so so light. But if I O'd at the normal time for me i'd be about 18dpo. I've had tons of discharge this month and a lot later than norm, the gurgling belly, I woke up at 4:30am and felt so sick but nvr could puke, haven't been sleeping well, have had headaches (could be from the cold I have), water has tasted so bitter (also could be from cold), I had sore bbs today they almost felt like pulled muscles feel i've nvr had that before, and today would normally be the day i'd start spotting and NOTHING yet! EEEEEEEEEEK :happydance:

Have any of you ladies experienced a gurgling belly during early pg? Not like growling like your hungry but gurgling. Mine has been doing this for days and it's so annoying and weird feeling and sounding! I thought we were out this month cuz my last period was so so light. But if I O'd at the normal time for me i'd be about 18dpo. I've had tons of discharge this month and a lot later than norm, the gurgling belly, I woke up at 4:30am and felt so sick but nvr could puke, haven't been sleeping well, have had headaches (could be from the cold I have), water has tasted so bitter (also could be from cold), I had sore bbs today they almost felt like pulled muscles feel i've nvr had that before, and today would normally be the day i'd start spotting and NOTHING yet! EEEEEEEEEEK :happydance:

My tummy has been gurgling like crazy too...hoping that's an early sign. Have you tested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->