Gut feeling, no symptoms, has baby stopped growing? :(

B

became

All of my symptoms just disappeared at 6-7 weeks. I never had sickness, but I did have sore boobs and big bloat! I'm now 8+5, and panicing like mad because I don't even feel pregnant! :( what if baby has stopped growing, so levels have stopped rising? Had a scan at 6+6 and saw a tiny heartbeat, but I still can't shake this awful feeling.. Anyone else in the same boat? X

I'm 6 weeks now and I don't have my first obgyn apt for another 2 weeks. I am very nervous as the only symptoms I'm really having is very painful boobs and bloated.. by now with both of my other babies I would be throwing up 24/7 and not a single time as of now.. I'm so worried something is wrong.. idk if I'm just paranoid or intuition...

Ask the doctor if they'll do bloods. Iv had mine done 3 times so far. They can use ot to confirm your hormones are in the right range for 8 weeks

I would try not to worry, I have had hardly any symptoms other than being tired and a bit nauseous, been sick twice but no real pains in my boobs or anything, I have been listening to baby on my doppler and I still don't feel pregnant, I think that's normal in early pregnancy. If you are really worried why not go in to your EPU and ask for a scan? If you tell them you are worried they won't turn you away.

I had MS so bad I was put on anti sickness tablets but I literally woke up and felt fine about 2/3 days ago. My appetite has come back full force, I don't feel as tired and my boobs whilst still tender if touched aren't aching constantly. I saw my little bean at 8+4 and everything was fine. We're very closely pregnant, hopefully this is just all the bad symptoms easing off for us.

When I was pregnant with DD my symptoms came and went all the time. I don't think you have anything to worry about :hugs:

Don't stress! When I was pregnant with DS I lost symptoms at 7 weeks- freaked out and got bloods (all good) and was told that it is quite common for symptoms to subside around this time- something about the placenta. Get bloods to put your mind at ease but I am confident you'll be fine! Are you having an 8 week ultrasound?

I had nothing with my first two pregnancies then nausea that finished early with my third one all was fine. Sure your baby is just fine try not to worry x

Symptoms come and go. Please do not worry as a lack of symptoms does not indicate something is wrong. After my nausea went away at 13 weeks, haven't really had symptoms (other than an expanding belly and kicking) and everything is fine.

All of my symptoms just disappeared at 6-7 weeks. I never had sickness, but I did have sore boobs and big bloat! I'm now 8+5, and panicing like mad because I don't even feel pregnant! :( what if baby has stopped growing, so levels have stopped rising? Had a scan at 6+6 and saw a tiny heartbeat, but I still can't shake this awful feeling.. Anyone else in the same boat? X

A lot of women actually do not have the same pregnancy morning sickness every single time. I can see how it is frustrating though! If there is no pain or bleeding I would say you are ok, unless the doctor says otherwise. But as for right now you should enjoy this pregnancy! For some people morning sickness gets worse after 8 weeks, for some it subsides and gets better. I'm only 4 weeks and I had been having heartburn and a little bit of nausea off and on for 3 days after I found out, but now it seems to have gone away so I understand feeling maybe there's something wrong. FX for you! When do you go in again?

Also, I know going to the ER isn't always everyone's choice but maybe I'm just a crazy, lol... but you can always go in and be sure. I was worried there was something wrong with DD because I had spotting at 20 weeks and they reassured me and did an ultrasound and I heard the heartbeat, etc.

Hello, just thought I'd let you know that my symptoms disappeared at 8w, I woke up and felt fine, I had this feeling that something was wrong, so I booked in for a private ultrasound, when I went everything was fine! Baby was wiggling and heartbeat was healthy.

For the past few days my symptoms have come back again, sore boobs, nausea and exhaustion. Which, also worth mentioning, is totally different from what I was feeling with my daughters pregnancy.

With her I was throwing up multiple times a day and symptoms were so so much worse I never doubted I was pregnant.

Everyone has different pregnancies, there's no textbook example, your body could just be getting used to the hormones and feeling with it better. X

Ethereal, were your symptoms pretty much gone that whole time between 8 weeks and a few days ago? And to anyone else whose symptoms are lessening, does that include how tired you are? Not like I want to be tired, but the fatigue was a big comfort to me until it got better this week.

Became, I responded to your comment on the February thread, but I'm pretty much in the same boat.

Thank you everyone! I do feel a little more at ease today :) I don't have a scan now until 12 weeks, I'm in the UK and that's how it works here. I have felt so exhausted recently, but I don't know if that's due to being pregnant or not? As I don't sleep all that well.. The heartburn has really been the only thing I notice every night, every time I lay down it starts, and certain foods set it off too. I'm trying not to worry as I've had no pain/bleeding, I'm just terrified something is going to go wrong! X

Ethereal, were your symptoms pretty much gone that whole time between 8 weeks and a few days ago? And to anyone else whose symptoms are lessening, does that include how tired you are? Not like I want to be tired, but the fatigue was a big comfort to me until it got better this week.

Became, I responded to your comment on the February thread, but I'm pretty much in the same boat.

Yes, I had more energy, was hungry, no sore boobs and no nausea.

Then it all came back.

Try to relax. I know it is easy said then done. When I was pregnant my symptoms were changing all the time. You can feel one day bloat up and the next nothing. You will feel pregnant when you have a big bump in front of you and the baby is kicking you in the ribs all the time :p.

xxx

I had been feeling really crappy last week, then this weekend I felt really good. Today I still have that nasty taste in my mouth and really exhausted. It's really true that the symptoms come and go. :hugs: I know it's so hard not to worry.

I had three really good days last week where I didn't feel pregnant at all. Then one day it started to come back and hasn't gone away since.

I heard baby's heartbeat today and yesterday on my home doppler, definitely the best thing I've ever brought! :) so glad everything's okay.. Awaiting our next scan appointment at the mo. Xx

Became, I heard ours on Sunday and it gave me SO much relief! I know home dopplers are controversial, but I have no regrets. I know I can take it easy until my next scan in 10 days. :thumbup:

Can anyone give a update? I'm super worried as I have no symptoms and I'm 7+4...

Did you have no symptoms but everything was fine with u/s?

I've had no symptoms for weeks, still have none now.. Heard baby's heartbeat yesterday! So all is okay :) try not to panic, it isn't always a bad thing. Enjoy the fact that you're still feeling good!

I know what you mean writingislove, I was so relieved too! :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"