gutted-less gutted after sleep-

ok i have been to boots (cause hellios wont process order till monday) and i am homeopathiced up to the max, also got some extra strength 1050mg epo capsules, in your face dilated high cervix...... ;-)

also i am now getting kicks in my right side so baby must have moved to my left??

Those kicks sound positive MM. :) Now just another quarter turn to go!

And you can apply the epo direct to your cervix (if you can reach) if you want to. It's loaded with prostaglandins so can work wonders for ripening it up. :)

Sending tons of weekend birthy vibes from here.

Gina. x

:hugs: Hey hun! I was just reading your post and all I can say is baby wont stay in there forever! For a midwife to say you wont go into labor on your own makes her sound a liitle ignorant of the birthing process?? Maybe thats harsh... didnt mean to be!! :nope: I have had 2 home births and my second was 2 weeks overdue and I hadnt effaced or dialated at all until I went into labor and she was born in 3 hrs! :happydance: I wish the best for you!!! Do what feels right for you! Good luck with everything... :hugs:

ps.... are your dates right?

And remember... the medical definition of postdates is going beyond 42 weeks. So technically you're not even post dates yet!

Those kicks sound positive MM. :) Now just another quarter turn to go!

And you can apply the epo direct to your cervix (if you can reach) if you want to. It's loaded with prostaglandins so can work wonders for ripening it up. :)

Sending tons of weekend birthy vibes from here.

Gina. x

thats what i did and now im in labour!

Only just spotted this!

12 hours on I hope that gorgeous bundle is in your arms by now and you're basking in the memories of your glorious home birth.

Sending much love and continued positivity from here.

Gina. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->