Gutted - my unfailing night nappuies are failing!

celine

Reaction score
We have always used popins overnight they are and always have been failsafe. Until he was 13 months we even managed without the nightbooster. This week my lo has suddenly and miracululsy understood the deal with food, its been great as I used to cry about his lack of eating, he now drinks & eats double what he used to and with this has come some hottible nights of him leaking and now I get it, Ive put 2 and 2 together and realise he pees through my popins dreamdri with booster *sob*

Ive contemplated going sposie tonight to see how it goes but Im tempted to try to overstuff a BBOS or one of my minky Issys - what do you think?
Also will a soaker help over the popins? I dont have one but am thinking about it as I dont want to give my cloth at night.

I'd try the Issy :thumbup: Our Issys are our backup night nappies (I normally use WNNN with a wool soaker). They cope overnight fine, and I have a very heavy wetter overnight :)

Tx I think tonights 'trial nappy cocktail' lol will be the minky issy with the 2 huge inserts and maybe add the Popin night booster or is that too much?

overstuffing can create leaks as well.
soakers or wool over the nappy can help reduce the leaks.

i wouldn't change too much at once though.

also i would suggest a strip wash of your pop ins as a detergent build up will cause leaks.

Out of that lot id go with the double insert Issy...

but what about changing your dream-dri's to bamboo pop-ins? The bamboo is more absorbent and you can keep whats familiar iykwim?

Can I ask a VERY daft question..I can put pjs over a soaker right?

Tonights nappycoktail update 0 will try the double issy inserts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->