Gutted

Lozb

Reaction score
A friend has gone into labour today and I am happy for them :happydance: but so so so gutted and sad at the same time. :cry:. I hate feeling like this

:hugs::hugs:I understand hun, i felt like that when my sister had a baby, i was happy but sad at the same time. It's hard :-(

Had a little cry and a cuddle with oh. He said not to worry ours be the the cutest squishy little bean (we already call it squishy and not here yet lol).

Aww hugs it's tough. I've had 5 announcements with friends and work colleagues already this year!!
your oh sounds lovely :)
I tell myself pregnancies and births proves it's easy to make babies, our time will be next xx

There must be like 15 people on my Facebook lol. The next will be his sil and she having twins

I literally unfriended someone and her husband on Facebook last night, as she posted up she had had her baby. Should've of done it sooner as there was more to it, long story, but managed to cope during all her posts about being pregnant, but now it's going to be baby baby baby I just can't deal with that.

Everyday taking my daughter to school it's horrible as it seems every other mum has a newborn but I can't avoid it, I just have to walk past and pretend they're not there. I'm sure they think I'm terribly rude or arragant or something but they don't know my history so I try not to think about it.

Sorry hun :hug:
My SIL is pg and I get it... Such conflicting emotions. I'm so jealous of her belly rn!!!

We understand :)

Totally with all you ladies here. One of my friends announced her pregnancy today and it just felt the straw that broke the camel's back. Another friend had her baby just before Xmas, and a few people I went to school with had babies recently too. I have a wee cry every time. And usually feel really down for a few days.

I agree with you Natnee about seeing other mums who have a sibling for their child. That's the part that gets me the most. I know people who are on to their 4th child, with their oldest being more than a year younger than our son, and we still don't have #2 :( I feel like I'm ruining things for my son by not giving him a sibling or giving them a huge age gap. DH was a great comfort to me today, but sometimes he says things like we should just be grateful that we have a child at all. He's right, but sometimes it doesn't help the pain of wanting another, or it can make it worse.

Totally with all you ladies here. One of my friends announced her pregnancy today and it just felt the straw that broke the camel's back. Another friend had her baby just before Xmas, and a few people I went to school with had babies recently too. I have a wee cry every time. And usually feel really down for a few days.

I agree with you Natnee about seeing other mums who have a sibling for their child. That's the part that gets me the most. I know people who are on to their 4th child, with their oldest being more than a year younger than our son, and we still don't have #2 :( I feel like I'm ruining things for my son by not giving him a sibling or giving them a huge age gap. DH was a great comfort to me today, but sometimes he says things like we should just be grateful that we have a child at all. He's right, but sometimes it doesn't help the pain of wanting another, or it can make it worse.

It hurts to see babies, but yes even people with 2. I feel like 'I should have 2' It just doesn't seem fair. When I lost Poppy i recall hearing a few times, 'at least you have Belle' Well :nope: it doesn't work like that. Of course I have Belle but I wanted her sister too. :cry:

Well got to hold friends new born baby today. Omg she was lush. Cudnt stop looking at her.

Can't lie and say I didn't sob over my newborn niece several years ago lol. We had already been trying for a few years and my sister had one of those oopsy pregnancies, so I was a little bitter, a lot jealous, and so in awe! Thankfully nobody seemed to notice, or at least were kind/embarrassed enough to look away lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->