Gutted :(

leoniebabey

mam of 2 boys
Reaction score
Our trip to keilder winter wonderland has been cancelled due to weather. Was so looking forward to it but with winds and flooding they have had to shut it :cry: so glad i hadn't told the kids, looks like a xmas movie day for us!
It's so wild up here, i've just had a fire crew out to cordon off the path after a brick fell from my chimney!

Oh no, that sucks! :hugs: Can it be re-scheduled? x

either re-scheduled or refund but as i booked through a coach trip i'm not sure what the plan is yet as it depends if enough of the people will be free on the day it's rescheduled so will have to wait for an update.

we still have polar express later in the month so i'm hoping for no more storms and certainly no snow as it's right in the sticks haha!

either re-scheduled or refund but as i booked through a coach trip i'm not sure what the plan is yet as it depends if enough of the people will be free on the day it's rescheduled so will have to wait for an update.

we still have polar express later in the month so i'm hoping for no more storms and certainly no snow as it's right in the sticks haha!

Fingers crossed you still get to go. I imagine Kielder is bloody scary in high winds, the trees are so thin and bendy! We went in July for my birthday, DH had booked tickets to go to a talk at the Observatory and it was cloudy and rained all evening :dohh:

Fingers crossed you still get to go. I imagine Kielder is bloody scary in high winds, the trees are so thin and bendy! We went in July for my birthday, DH had booked tickets to go to a talk at the Observatory and it was cloudy and rained all evening :dohh:

Thats the thing with booking stuff like that if it's bad weather it really spoils it. It's the drive up there too wouldn't fancy going on small roads with flooding and winds in a coach eek!

There trying to see if it can be rescheduled but if not i'll have to take the refund and try and find something else to do or even put it towards an xmas present for them as it cost a fair bit!

Can't be re-scheduled. Gutted :(
Getting a refund though. debating wether to use it towards getting the kids another gift.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->