Gutted

I can't believe it my SIL has announced she's pregnant and i'm so angry! she told DH a while ago that she would get herself preggo to trap he's brother but she left him and then all of a sudden there getting married and she thinks she's going to get a council house. Im so angry and we don't believe this child is for the right reasons. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I am so sorry to hear this :hugs::hugs:

It's hard news to hear when the baby is wanted for the right reasons but when there is a question mark over the reasons it makes it harder to hear :hugs::hugs:

I'm sorry tigerlilly :hugs: Its horrible when people seem to get pregnant so easily & for such selfish reasons :(

I can't believe it my SIL has announced she's pregnant and i'm so angry! she told DH a while ago that she would get herself preggo to trap he's brother but she left him and then all of a sudden there getting married and she thinks she's going to get a council house. Im so angry and we don't believe this child is for the right reasons. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Sometimes life is just a bitch.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I don't know here - But she sounds just horrible!! big :hugs:

hon i totally understand how you feel
i know i sometimes questions life's fairness. But I remind myself that when we get our bfp, our babies will be well loved and wanted and for the right reasons.

:hugs: this story is so familiar to me. my own sister. she had a child in an attempt to save her marriage...one min she hated him and was getting a divorce, next thing they were announcing she was pregnant and giving it a go! needless to say, 2 months after the birth of my gorgeous niece, they split.

it was o.k. in her eyes, at the time she moved back into my parents for the next 2+ yrs...my mum was left to pick up the pieces and became the main carer ( while she went out 'with the girls' and not forgetting a holiday to mexico by herself...). my mum wouldn't have had it any other way, she's always been the best mum but i lost a lot of respect for my sister back then.

another fine example of having a child for all the wrong reasons.

So sorry to hear your news Tigerlilly - I have a similar SIL [dare I say that word] :S.

It's just so heartwrenching to see children conceived in such ways...I am a firm believer in the Almighty though, and always put my trust and faith in Him.

I am so sorry, I know sometimes it seems like those of us who really want to be pg and are in a place emotionally to care for a child don't get it right away but those that aren't do. I hope you are feeling better about it now.

I am so sorry, I know sometimes it seems like those of us who really want to be pg and are in a place emotionally to care for a child don't get it right away but those that aren't do. I hope you are feeling better about it now.

quite agree, we're still very angry and not just with her, we told DH mum and dad in sept 2010 we were trying and SIL told us on fri she was pg, and his mum and dad haven't even asked us if were ok? even tho i put on the best show of my life pretending to be happy DH's face clearly showed we wasn't. I told her my mum said congrats and all she did was grunt! she has the manners of a pig!!!! baby dust to you all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->