Had 20 Week Scan *Updated with Pic*

MrsE

Reaction score
Just wanted to let you all know, everything is ok, baby has everything it should.

Lasted ages, baby was wriggling around :lol: I had to lay on my back, then my left side so she could get a good shot, then on my back, then I had an enormous triangle pillow shoved under and was practically lay on my neck and all the blood rushed to my head, then on my back again, then I had to lie on my right and finally she tilted the bed so I was nearly sliding feet first off the end :rofl:
Little Monkey is causing me grief already :roll:

Oh and we decided not to find out the sex and have a surprise instead.

Cx

aww thats great hun everything went good today :D
And congratulations on keeping it a surprise :wink:
xxxxxxxxxxx

oh charm its so exciting,I think you have a girl anyway....

Well done you
bex

Nearly killed me not finding out, I can't help but want to know everything but I gave Hubby the say so and he decided no so I stuck with it.

Still time to book a 3d scan though :wink:

Cx

Thanks girls, feels like a weight has been lifted :D

She was trying to get the baby to straighten it's legs so she could see the toes and stuff and she had a few shots of the two legs together area and the inbetweens and we didn't see a todgie so it was either hiding it or it's a girl. And I'm putting my money on a girl now, think Layla might be right in her readings :-k

Cx

Aw so glad all went well. Do you have pics to post up?

If you have one of those 3d scans, is it possible not to find out the sex? We'd love to have one done to see how the two little ones get on together in there, but we definitely don't want to know the sex.

Helen,

I did read on one of the website I found that the sonographer views everything before you see it on the big screen (a small time difference) so if you don't want to know they just freeze the screen and delete the "evidence" and carry on so you'll never know :lol:

I'll have to search around and see where I saw it. I was looking at them around Manchester so it was probably there somewhere.

Cx

Hi

Glad it all went well for you , now its gonna be a guessing game what yoru having .
:) Katrina

MrsE said:
I'll have to search around and see where I saw it. I was looking at them around Manchester so it was probably there somewhere.

Manchester isn't that far for us, we're t'other side of the big hill. A mate of mine suggested somewhere in Barnsley which would be nearer for us.

Hey hun

Glad your scan went well, now you can relax! hehe

I still think girl, guess we will find out in a few months! :D

xxx

Thanks girls, it means a lot to read your replies :hugs:

Cx

Aw, loved the pic. Isn't it great the way they look like proper babies at 20 weeks? :D

MrsE said:
Just wanted to let you all know, everything is ok, baby has everything it should.

Lasted ages, baby was wriggling around :lol: I had to lay on my back, then my left side so she could get a good shot, then on my back, then I had an enormous triangle pillow shoved under and was practically lay on my neck and all the blood rushed to my head, then on my back again, then I had to lie on my right and finally she tilted the bed so I was nearly sliding feet first off the end :rofl:
Little Monkey is causing me grief already :roll:

Oh and we decided not to find out the sex and have a surprise instead.

Click on the link to enlarge: -

https://img244.imageshack.us/img244/2387/scan110107largepk9.th.jpg

Cx

And the whole time you probably had to pee..... :hugs:

Your Baby is a cutie already...... :hugs: :hugs:

Aww what a lovely picture :D I also think it looks like a litle girl,

Cat
xxxx

Congadulations on not finding out the sex! I definatly wanted to know and my boy was very revealing in our ultrasound. I would go bannanas not knowing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->