• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Had a baby with breathing problems!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Project

Hi. I have a 20hr old little boy! He was born with his cord wrapped around his back and it had a knot in it aswell! He was fine until 2hrs after birth the dr noticed breathing problems and he was rushed to the NICU!!!!!! I have seen him once (in the NICU) but other then that I have not snice him snice he was taken to NICU! I was wondering who else had a baby with breathing problems but they are not fine!? Thanks soooooo much!

Right I think its about time we had a word.

As a mother to a child who spent 3 months in an NICU you really offend me with your continuous trolling and I will continue to ban you for your false stories.

Do not trivialise a neonatal journey. You know NOTHING about it.

Do not return to the forum, you are wasting your time.

Current members in this section I would ask that you are careful with what your share with new members if they private message you, like with this member, they may not be what they seem.

If anyone is uncomfortable with a member or a post please contact one of the team or use the Report Post button, and we can look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"