Had a fall day before yesterday....

Linzi

Prodest mummy ever
Reaction score
I fell over on the way to work a couple of days ago, I didn't think I'd hurt myself to badly, I was a bit stiff yesterday and most of today, but this evening is just unreal. It honestly feels more painful than when Ive had whiplash in a bad car crash.

The pain is in my neck, across my shoulders, right down my back and across the bottom of my back, then in the front of my shoulders/neck. And also I think Ive done something to my left elbow, it feels like Ive pulled it but really sore.

I dont know how badly Ive hurt? If I should go to A&E? obvs cant go to the Drs coz of the weekend. Cocodamol isnt working, had a bath & heat packs, nothing works and Im in agony :(

No idea what Ive done to myself!!

it might be worth nipping to A and E to get checked over and to get some extra strong painkillers, also though its always the second day after when you feel muscle strains, like if you exercise the muscles ache far worse on the second day before they start to feel better

hope you start feeling better soon xx

Thank you :) might go to walk in tomorrow if its any worse, not dragging Seth out of bed at this time.

Was just concerned it might be something worse, honestly feels like when I was in a car accident, I feel awful x

hope youre feeling a bit better this morning, if it is just muscular you should notice a very slight improvement each day xx

no better today just doping myself up on painkillers :( x

oh no :( might be worth a trip to the walk in/a&e - thinking of you sweetie and hope you feel better asap :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->