Had a little Christmas miracle last night

Rei

Reaction score
So after we got home from spending time with the family I decided to take a shower. Didn't have glasses on but thought that I had seen pink in the water. When I got out I was bleeding as heavy as I was when I had my miscarriage.
Naturally I panicked and my husband took me to the ER where I proceeded to pass the biggest clots. I was sure i had passed my baby T_T. The doctors sent me up for an Ultrasound to double check and we were all expecting the worst.
But there was my little one measuring exactly spot on at 8 weeks 3 days and 121 bpm. They said I'm not exactly out of the woods as the heavy bleeding and passing clots is definitely not normal and they couldn't figure out what caused it. I was pretty much diagnosed with "first trimester bs" >.>
Needless to say I am staying off my feet until I can contact my OB/GYN on Monday. The bleeding has stopped and turned into light spotting. I am just so thankful that we saw that little heartbeat last night, you have no idea!

Oh dear I hope everything is ok!

I had the same thing and all was perfect at every scan and I had a healthy baby.

Take care!

Thank you!
I'm so glad that everything was okay at all of your scans.
XD I don't think the worrying ever stops though. I've been spotting again and just holding on to the fact that we saw a heart beat despite the bleeding. Waiting until monday to call my doctor is like torture. I'm not gonna lie, I hope she sees me a little sooner rather than later.

Oh hun! That sounds scary but I'm glad you seen that little bean. I had a bleed with Dd but all turned out fine. Hope it's the same for you. GL for Monday xx

Hope all will be ok Rei, lots of positive vibes to you x

That happened at 13 weeks with my daughter. Quite the major bleed but everything turned out fine. I hope it was just a one time thing for you and the rest of your pregnancy goes well!

Thank you all very much! So far no more incidents except for the spotting came back. Can't wait for the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->