Had a miscarriage 3 weeks ago, now pregnancy symptoms? :/

mararose93

Reaction score
Hi,

My husband and I had a miscarriage at 7 weeks with what was going to be our first child. A week after the bleeding stopped (the bleeding lasted 7 days) we had intercourse nearly everyday. It's now only been just over 2 weeks since the bleeding stopped, and over a week since we've had intercourse the first time after miscarriage.

After the miscarriage, by breasts went back to the normal size and there was no more tenderness, I also stopped getting heartburn. About 2 days ago I started getting lower back aches and last night my nipples started getting tingly, heavy and sensitive again! After intercourse last night I felt very nauseous and got my husband to get me a bucket because I felt that sick. Been getting headaches as well!

All I'm trying to ask is, is it possible that I'm pregnant again, already? :/ I didn't think you'd be able to feel symptoms this early, if I am pregnant?

God Bless

The hcg should have been out of your body within the first week of your miscarriage. I was 4 weeks when I miscarried and the levels dropped back down to a non pregnant womans in 2 days. I would assume if you were 7 weeks when you lost your baby, maybe it would take longer than mine did but probably about a week or so. If your miscarriage was 3 weeks ago then it's really possible that if you are pregnant again it's a new pregnancy. If you had unprotected sex right after your miscarriage that's when you could've conceived. You're actually very fertile after a miscarriage, the same way you'd be very fertile after you have a baby at full term. I think you should take a test!

The hcg should have been out of your body within the first week of your miscarriage. I was 4 weeks when I miscarried and the levels dropped back down to a non pregnant womans in 2 days. I would assume if you were 7 weeks when you lost your baby, maybe it would take longer than mine did but probably about a week or so. If your miscarriage was 3 weeks ago then it's really possible that if you are pregnant again it's a new pregnancy. If you had unprotected sex right after your miscarriage that's when you could've conceived. You're actually very fertile after a miscarriage, the same way you'd be very fertile after you have a baby at full term. I think you should take a test!

You don't think it would be too early? Thanks for your help too!

oh yes, sorry. If it's only been a week I would wait to see if you get a normal period since the miscarriage. If not then you should test. :)

I thought so, just not sure when I'm meant to get a period again! And I just thought it was weird that I've got these symptoms a week after, I didn't notice anything last pregnancy until I was 4-5 weeks along!

Could be because your body now knows when it's pregnant. In my first two pregnancies I didn't catch on to anything. But in my third, fourth and fifth I knew right away. It could also be because we were actively trying.

Hi,

Hi Lovely Lady :flower:

Soooo Soooo sorry to hear about your loss. :hugs:
I assume you read my story aswell?.
In case you haven't, I also had a m/c at about 6/7 weeks with our first pregnancy - so I personally know how devastating a loss can be. I was totally consumed by getting pregnant again after losing our baby in September 2011.

We were advised to wait one cycle before ttc - purely for dating purposes, so we did. The end of October (29 October our wedding night to be exact we started TTC again..) and by the 14 of December 2011 I found out We were expecting 6 weeks already - Which means I got my Honeymoon baby :happydance:. Although it only took 2 months of ttc it felt like FOREVER:dohh:!!

I did alot of research back then and yes they do say that you are most fertile straight after a m/c so it could very well be possible!!

But the only sure way to tell is after you Two week Wait and then do a test! I sure hope that you are expecting at the moment :flower:
And if not don't be too hard on yourself, we have NO idea why these things happen but you must have Faith and trust that God's will for your life is greater than the will that you have for yourself.

He will bless you with the gift of motherhood!!

Please keep me updated.

Our Father in Heaven,

Thank you for loving us so much that you only want to give us the best. I put this lady before You asking You to surround Her with the blood of Jesus and bless her with a healthy pregnancy, in your time Lord.

Lord help her to be calm and patient, waiting for you to create her limited edition - perfect baby from you!.

God please heal a painful heart caused by loss, and although we might never understand why things happen the way they do - please help us understand that You did not take away her baby to hurt her, but because You needed that little Angel in Heaven more than we needed Him/Her here on earth.

In Jesus Name i pray

Amen
xxx

Thank-You 'Girl20' ! I really appreciate your prayers. Bless you :)

I'm hoping for good news, we've been married 9 months now and a little bundle of joy would be such a blessing!

To keep you both updated:

My breasts have been tingly on and off(and have gotten noticeably heavier), headaches and hungry a lot, and some back cramps every now and then.
This all happened with my first pregnancy, but last night I got this 'full' feeling in the area where my uterus is, it was also very tender/sensitive and it was very tender when I touched that area. I never got this with my first pregnancy. Have any of you ladies experienced that before with your pregnancies?

I'm hoping for good news, we've been married 9 months now and a little bundle of joy would be such a blessing!

My breasts have been tingly on and off(and have gotten noticeably heavier), headaches and hungry a lot, and some back cramps every now and then.
This all happened with my first pregnancy, but last night I got this 'full' feeling in the area where my uterus is, it was also very tender/sensitive and it was very tender when I touched that area. I never got this with my first pregnancy. Have any of you ladies experienced that before with your pregnancies?

Yes! That full feeling down below. I even have it now and I had brown spotting at 5dpo so I'm thinking implantation.

Yes! That full feeling down below. I even have it now and I had brown spotting at 5dpo so I'm thinking implantation.[/QUOTE said:
YAY! :hugs: Hoping for the best then, good luck with yours, praying for good news for you too :happydance:

I will keep you updated, hopefully the next 2 weeks goes fast! Keep me updated with yours if you like? :thumbup:

Yes! That full feeling down below. I even have it now and I had brown spotting at 5dpo so I'm thinking implantation.

Hey Have you tested yet?

Stalking! I'm curious to see how things turn out for you sweetie!
Best of luck for that sticky bean!!
:dust:

Hi Friendy :flower:

Your Symptoms sounds real positive to me, holding thumbs!!. Tested yet? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"