had a miscarriage not sure what to think...

shadowsilk

2 kids, want 2 more.....
Reaction score
I had a miscarriage all the way back in October 2007....
I didn't feel much loss or sadness right away. I was only 8 days late for my period and was going to test for pregnancy when It happened, and it was DEFINATELY not a period. I told the doctor and he said I was pregnant and now am having a miscarriage but I don't need a dnc because I'd only be 3 weeks or so. So I was sad for that day, and a week afterwords. But I was feeling good, but all of the sudden I felt like I HAD to have another baby. I have two, what the hell's wrong with me? I don't NEED another baby, but I WANT one like never before. I went from postpartum depression at a bad point, to LOVING LIFE as a mother after the miscarriage BUT DIRELY wanting a baby. Husband knows it's not a good time for a baby, so I don't know what to do. I can't get rid of this feeling, and I always wanna test, even though we use birth control. I'm so embarassed of this, has anyone else felt this way?
:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Sorry you are feeling so down lovely. Sending you a hug:hugs:

Can you get any support from anywhere maybe discuss it with a counsellor it might try and help you to understand why you are feeling the way you are. Don't be embarassed hun we all do things that we know in our heads don't make sense but somehow we still have to do them x

:hugs: I"m very sorry about your loss.

I know how you feel. I only recently miscarried, and I'm ready to ttc. This is really odd since I was tta before baby. I had so much fun visualizing about the baby and thinking about how much I was going to love the baby now I really want one.

:hugs:

:hugs: I"m very sorry about your loss.

I know how you feel. I only recently miscarried, and I'm ready to ttc. This is really odd since I was tta before baby. I had so much fun visualizing about the baby and thinking about how much I was going to love the baby now I really want one.

:hugs:

THATS exactly how I felt.
I didnt want a baby befor etoo.
:hissy:

Well I didnt miscarry I just had my girl early and she's not even home yet and I feel like I want to try for another one already. It could just be the hormones. Thats what someone said to me and it very well could be the hormones.

But it might be a good idea to talk to your dr if you are concerned. What is meant to happen will happen :)

Shame. It will get better! :)

I felt robbed after mine. I felt as if someone had screwed me over. I had a relapse as well because I thought I was over it when I wasn't. I also went through a stage where I wanted to be preggies again immediately!

Don't think that anything you think or do is silly. Don't be embarrassed by it either.

If you really feel as if you're struggling maybe speak to your doctor about councilling. Maybe that will help you?

All the best! :hugs:

Shame. It will get better! :)

I felt robbed after mine. I felt as if someone had screwed me over. I had a relapse as well because I thought I was over it when I wasn't. I also went through a stage where I wanted to be preggies again immediately!

Don't think that anything you think or do is silly. Don't be embarrassed by it either.

If you really feel as if you're struggling maybe speak to your doctor about councilling. Maybe that will help you?

All the best! :hugs:

thanks Gabi I have a doctor's appointmnet tomorrow :)

MIscarriages are horrible!! And everone reacts differently. i cried for literally 2 weeks after mine! and then when i found out i was pregnant with this baby, i felt like it was a replacement for the baby i lost, but then i realised that you cant think like that! Its not fair on this baby!

I hope you feel better soon. and that everything works out

xx

Sorry you are feeling so low. Sending you a hug:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back