• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

had a miscarriage so leaving it 6 months as in uni

porkpie1981

Reaction score
:hi:
Im at uni at the moment and want to wait to have a baby around summer time as i can then take a whole year of without leaving the school term. I will now be starting around september/october 08 and was wondering should i just use condoms since its only 6 months or go back on the pill for the 6 months? Im thinking just condoms as mybe i will muck up my cycles.

Thanks for any help

Hey! I would definitely advise not to go on the pill, the hassle it can cause with some womens fertility just isn't worth it. There's condoms, IUD or FAM method (lady comp perhaps look at).

I'm guessing by your name that you're 27? Not that it matters :)

Good luck :)

Sorry for you loss hun.

I would just use condoms as its only 6 months.

x

yep im 27 and in my 1st year in uni.

had a d & C done on march 28th and i was due in octover so i was taking a yr out and then going back to do yr 2 and 3.

So now the plan is to start trying agian around september for an autum baby or late summer baby then take a yr out and go back and do my last year

I 4got to say that i came off the pill had an af then was period and was pregnant the 1st attempt with my son. Thats why i cant start earlier than 6 months incase i fall pregnant straight away.

Its awful as i know i can fall preggnany easily but now have to wait so i can have time off with the baby:hissy:

Its always tough deciding when the right time is but there is Someone up there Who always knows better :)

I myself am using condoms and its not great (hate the feel) but it does help prolonge hubby a bit so its not all bad. cant wait to ditch the rubber though (starting to feel I have an artificial vagina with all the rubber thats been down there ha ha)

Its always tough deciding when the right time is but there is Someone up there Who always knows better :)

I myself am using condoms and its not great (hate the feel) but it does help prolonge hubby a bit so its not all bad. cant wait to ditch the rubber though (starting to feel I have an artificial vagina with all the rubber thats been down there ha ha)

:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->