Had a scan today - 7 weeks 3 days :) look weird to anyone else?!

geckorachel

Reaction score
Went for a viability scan this morning, ONE baby (phew) measuring bang on 7 weeks 3 days which is what we are today :) 12mm crown to rump... looks like a shrimp... saw heart beating

7w3d by GeckoRachel, on Flickr

Untitled by GeckoRachel, on Flickr

Not really the best pictures in the world, I was told to drink 1 litre of water an hour before the scan (I did an had more) and my bladder was empty...go figure...

Very cool! I can't wait till my scan next week at 7w2d to see where I'm measuring. Congrats!

Thanks :) It's so nice to have my mind put at rest, was convinced there wasn't going to be a baby in there! x

That's exactly how I feel! But with my symptoms this time around (morning sickness finally got me this morning) I'm thinking I'm good...but want to see him before I do the happy dance :)

ah after seeing that twin thread I'm now questioning what the hell that line is on the left of the sac?!?!

haha, the sac just looks huge as well? It was way smaller with my first... off to google scans to compare ;)

deleted my insane scan analysing... I WILL trust the ultrasound tech...

Haha! it looks like a perfectly normal scan to me for that gestation. My scan with my daughter at 8 weeks looked like pop corn chicken LOL. Future scans will look more baby like I promise :) I don't see anything abnormal. Congrats!

I can't wait until my ultrasound on the 24th!

Lol thanks, I was more intrigued by the three circles on the bottom of one, I gst that one is the yolk sac n one is the head but what is the other?! Haha I'm not wishing for more than one baby or anything :) x

Could just be the placenta starting to develop, or just a shadow even :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->