Had a silly dream

Mabv812

Reaction score
I had a dream that when we got the results back from our anatomy scan that the baby had a broken tibia. Why would I dream this? Doesn't even make sense! hahaha :haha:

At least it wasn't one where you were in love and running away with carrot top!

Haha! That is strange! I always have strange pregnancy dreams, but I've never had one about a broken bone. :)

I had a dream a couple weeks ago where my baby had already been born. In the dream, I woke up at 10:30 a.m. panic-stricken because what mother of a baby gets to sleep until 10:30 a.m.?! After cleaning the bathroom (because in my dream logic I thought that just had to be done right away), I rushed to the baby's room, not there, then I rushed downstairs to find my late maternal grandmother alive and well watching the baby! This all took place in my parents' old house that we haven't even lived in for over eleven years. My late maternal grandfather and late paternal grandmother also made appearances. Pregnancy dreams are weird!

I had a dream that we were getting an ultrasound and we told the tech that we didn't want to know the sex of the baby, but in utero the baby was wearing a blue onesie so it was obvious it was a boy. And everyone in the room was pretending they didn't notice that the baby was wearing clothes so we could still pretend to be surprised once the baby was born.

Then last night I dreamed that I was carrying this baby as a surrogate for my sister, but I apparently forgot that it wasn't my baby so when my sister showed up to take the baby after birth I was devastated because I had forgotten that I wouldn't be taking the baby home.

I've had other ridiculous dreams during pregnancy but those are the two most recent!

I had a dream that we were getting an ultrasound and we told the tech that we didn't want to know the sex of the baby, but in utero the baby was wearing a blue onesie so it was obvious it was a boy. And everyone in the room was pretending they didn't notice that the baby was wearing clothes so we could still pretend to be surprised once the baby was born.

Then last night I dreamed that I was carrying this baby as a surrogate for my sister, but I apparently forgot that it wasn't my baby so when my sister showed up to take the baby after birth I was devastated because I had forgotten that I wouldn't be taking the baby home.

I've had other ridiculous dreams during pregnancy but those are the two most recent!

Sorry but the blue onesie one made me LOL!
Pregnancy dreams are so crazy!

These dreams are awesome.

I haven't had a weird baby one but I did dream last night that my friend sent me a package of potatoes that she had carved little faces into.

Lol! Some crazy dreams there! I too get weird dreams in pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->