Had a slight panic attack...thought i was pg!

helenbun2005

Reaction score
ive been feeling very...preggars over the last few days with all the symptoms i had when 1st pg with DS. so flew to boots this evening to test (yes i would like to be pg but when its planned and after 3 months from my eye surgery)

....it was negative...phew!!!! but why all the symptoms??? im snappy, have food cravings, starting to feel sick in the afternoons, tired all the time, feeling really big (all same as when pg with 1st bubs). Im even starting to "nest"!!!

what the hell's wrong with me?!

I've never been pregnant but sometimes I just "feel" pregnant close to the end of my cycle....maybe it's a hormone thing...

Is there a chance you could be preggers and there is just not enough hormone in your system to give you a BFP?

whens your period due? or have you missed it?

im on the pill and very good with taking it (same time everyday etc), havinf regualr piriods because of it, but the day we MIGHT have concieved was the last day before my week break...so i dint have one the next day to cover it...but i had a period all the same...but that would make today (thursday) day 18, which would be too early to show on a EPT.... hmmmmmmmm.....

I also think it is a hormonal swing during the end of the cycle..

Hey!

Was only last month I thought the same.

My period was over a week late and I had lots of preg symptoms too...

I tested out of fear and got a negative (I was a bit sad about that but at the same time relieved lol)

Must be our bodies or something....:shrug:

Emma.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->