Had an early scan this morning

LoraLoo

Pregnant with a Rainbow
Reaction score
My buba has a nice healthy heartbeat :happydance: So happy! Just thought I'd share! xxxx

Yey congrats LoraLoo! I had an early scan today too and they saw a heartbeat so feeling v happy too! Hope you have a healthy pregnancy!x

Thanks ladies :cloud9: Yes, i felt sick to my stomach this morning and really thought there would be no baby! Got my first m/w appt tomorrow! All feels 'real' now! xxx

Congratulations !! I had mine too and seen the heart beat and the have put me forward a day lol xxx

Congratulations !! I had mine too and seen the heart beat and the have put me forward a day lol xxx

Fab news! Congrats hun :happydance: Did u get a pic? The sonographer wouldnt give us one she said theres no point til 12 weeks as it doesnt look like a baby :wacko:

I didn't get to have a pic either :( roll on the next scan now lol.. So nice seeing the flicker of the heart though isnt it? Xx

:wohoo:

When ya due?

V xxx

She didnt say :wacko: she just put approx 7 weeks and i worked out 7+1 so that'd be 14th Nov, just before Eve's, not quite sure how I feel about that! :shrug: xxx

Ahhhh this is fab I was thinking about whether you'd had it glad to see bubba is happy :hugs:

Fab news! Congrats hun :happydance: Did u get a pic? The sonographer wouldnt give us one she said theres no point til 12 weeks as it doesnt look like a baby :wacko:

I got a pic! It looks just like a little blob and DH said 'is that it!' LOL!x

Great to know tht ur bubs.. is all well.. Good Luck Hun.. Wish you H&H 9mos... take care

Thats great LoraLoo - now, no more going to POAS!!!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->