Had bonding scan but still worried about gender disappointment.

bubbles82

Reaction score
I've not posted in this section for a while as I kind of just accepted what will be will be, and thought I'd got over any potential disappointment issues. I'm team yellow and still have over 12 weeks til my due date to find out what gender baby is. I've always had a preference for a girl, and thought I'd got over this in the last few weeks, I hate feeling like I could be disappointed in my baby at all, especially after losing my first baby, all I should hope for is a healthy and happy baby. I think I'm more disappointed about the gender I won't have than actually being disappointed with the baby I will have.

I posted my 12 week scan pics on two separate gender prediction forums, and every single guess on both forums was girl, which kind of got my hopes up a bit. I've always felt that baby was a boy from the beginning, but I don't know if this is real instinct or just me trying to save myself any disappointment.

I had a 4D bonding scan yesterday, and felt all the old worryig disappointment come flooding back again when I thought baby looked like a boy. Friends and family who've asked to see the pics have all commented on what gender they think, and each time someone guesses boy I feel that disappointment again, and it makes me so sad I thought I'd dealt with all that and would be happy with either.

I've posted my 4D scan pic in a thread on here and every guess was boy, but still all girl when I've posted it on the prediction forums, so I'm all confused again now!

Here is my pic for anyone who wants to share any opinions on here!

https://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii497/kcbubbles82/7C287DB8-600F-45A3-B52A-E7670FC04FDF-1402-00000193BA41C22C.jpg

everytime i see your 12 week scan i think girl. and its a lovely pic and in all honestly i think babies look the same that young regardless of gender

I totally agree that it's hard to tell. All I see from your pic is one GORGEOUS and happy looking little baby:)

I think baby looks like a girl but I haven't seen many 4d pics but trust me once you hold your baby for the first time all your disappointment will melt away cause all you will feel is love its a feeling that's undescribable and it hits you like a freight train its the best feeling in the world and take it from me I always wanted a girl but I'm now having my 5th boy and each time I thought I would be disappointed but I wasn't cause as I have said that feeling and love takes over everything and you can always have more if you don't get your little girl but boys are great xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->