• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Had enough of feeling/being sick

MishC

Has a little princess!!
Reaction score
I'm at my limits now with feeling sick all the time. I have started to throw up after meal times again and cant stomach water from time to time. I have upped my anti sickness tablets to 3 a day but its a complete joke.

Me and OH went out for a meal on Tuesday evening and less than an hour after eating I spent 30 minutes in the toilet throwing up. I can't believe its still going on at this late stage. I did go through a stage of feeling not so bad but things seem to have gone back over.

Only 4w5d to go!!!!

I'm so with you on this one! I was throwing up until 28 weeks and now it's back! Hope it eases for you! Xx

I just needed to have a little rant!

I feel good now as all my medicine is working. That sytuff is a god send I have no idea how I would have coped with out it.

Mish hang in there!! We're nearly at finish line. Looking at your weeks i had another bad episode around that time too, hopefully it shifts soon for you.

Im still taking my meds daily as the nausea still constantly there ugh.

It's bloody awful i'm hoping it will pass soon. I don't actually feel sick until I eat anything and then its just a down hill spiral. I tend not to eat anything until 1pm just so I can feel normal for a while. I start taking the meds at 4pm but as you ladies who take the meds know I start to feel very tired at 6ish. I'm also getting really hot!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->