Had my 20 week scan today...........

Lisalovesbean

Reaction score
It was great, baby is in fine shape with really long legs which explains the jabbing pains in my left side that make me wanna wee and LO is measuring correctly for gestation and I think I spied some great big ole balls!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

But I remain on team Yellow!!!

I go back in nine weeks for another scan and for my date for c-section to be confirmed but consultant today was lovely and said he could see no reason why I could not be admitted by 38 weeks, give or take a few days either side which is great!!

Sounds like you had a fab scan experience hun. And long legs! So he'll either be a sports star, or she'll be a dancer, or the other way around!!!! Congrats xx

Sounds like you had a fab scan experience hun. And long legs! So he'll either be a sports star, or she'll be a dancer, or the other way around!!!! Congrats xx

Thanks!, I am seriously convinced it's a boy due to the round things I spied, but whatever I get will be loved crazily!:hugs:

I already have a boy and a girl so this baby is just a beautiful bonus!

gosh ur super strong staying on teamyellow !! somat i cud not do :rofl:

all sounds great, congrats hun ! x

Im so pleased all went well for you, my little man has very long legs, they were on the 97th percentile at my 20 week scan, explains all the hard kicks too :rofl:, you are so strong staying on team yellow, well done, take care :hugs: XX

congrats :happydance::happydance:
glad that everything went well :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

Congratulations! Glad everything went well! x x x x x

:happydance: I am glad your scan went well hun x

Thanks for all your replies!:hugs:

It was hard to resist......but I found out with my first and second babies and as I have a boy and a girl a surprise will be lovely!

Also, I've not been drawn to pink or blue in the shops at all this time....this is a cow patterned, leopard print, stripey, star baby!

glad all is well, congrats x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->