Had my '8 week' scan today!

ClairAye

Mum to one of each!
Reaction score
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Everything is looking great! I went in expecting to see a blob and being 7 weeks + 6 days.. But I'm 11 weeks! :D

I get to go back in two weeks too because baby was too small for ther NT measurement, actually 6mm smaller than our son was at 11 weeks + 4 days! Lol teeny baby :flower:

I thought boy because it looked quite like our son but swaying towards girl! OH is dead set on girl too.. What do you guys think? :flower: I know the photos aren't very clear, especially the first one!

431968_3119140115659_588176012_n.jpg

944149_3119140075658_1259965361_n.jpg

Beautiful! I say girl! Wow! You're almost at 12 week mark!

That must have been a nice surprise! :D I'd say girl also.

Beautiful! I say girl! Wow! You're almost at 12 week mark!

Thank you :flower: Yeah! When she put the thing on my tummy I was looking for a blob then saw this big thing and thought 'No way is that our baby!?' Lol

That must have been a nice surprise! :D I'd say girl also.

It was! Tbh I'm glad I get to miss a chunk of first tri :haha:

WOW! What a awesome surprise that your that far along! :) :happydance: very happy for you. I would also say girl! Wouldn't that be lovely, I always thought boy then girl would be the perfect way to go :)

Yes! I needed LO to be a boy lol, always needed my boy first! I think I secretly want a girl (long story why but due to health problems with LO) but this time as long as baby is healthy I'm really not bothered! I'd love a girl, but boys are great too :D

Do you have one of Jasons scans to compare to? I found my two at the same gestation looked nothing alike! I think.girl :)

Congrats! That puts us pretty close together :haha: I'm 13 weeks tomorrow!! Did they give you an EDD? I also think team pink :)) :flower:

I thought they looked alike but OH can't see it apparently lol. Yep I got an EDD of 24th December, might change in a couple weeks though x

Congrats Clair:happydance:
Must've been a nice surprise.. at least first tri won't draaag on haha.
I'm guessing girl, it looks like my little girls scan photos:flower:
And you get to go back in two weeks, bonus ! :winkwink:
Happy and healthy nine months x

It's so hard to guess the sex Me most my family and people on here said girl and looked like Girly photos and on Monday thy turned out to be a little prince without no doubt lol xx

Congrats :flower:
I bet it was a nice surprise to find out you were farther along than you thought :haha:
I'm guessing girl too :) looks a lot like both my girls

Oh wow! Congratulations on bubba #2 Clair! I remember when we were pregnant with #1! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! x

Can't believe i've only just seen this. Congratulations, how amazing it must be to have the first trimester almost over.. without even knowing it! Can't really see much from the photos, but I think boy :blue:

aw what a great surprise :D I say girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"