had my baby...... Girl

Congratulations! opposite happened to me last time they told me girl and he was a boy! I was stunned but delighted! she must have had the umbilical chord between her legs! Congratulations hun xxxx

Congratulations hun. A suprrise I'm sure but a wonderful one nevertheless.
Look forward to seeing some pics of your princess
XXX

Wow ... it seems they do get it wrong quite often!!
Congratulations (making me nervous now, i was told 70 percent a girl.. ive got lots pink things.)

You must be shocked but proud x

Congratulations!!!
Wow,must have been a big shock!!
Well done xxx

Oh wow, so they got it wrong?! Well congratulations on your lil girl!

congrats on your little girl...............wow what a shock you must have had im worried myself now ive bought loads of blue stuff

Congrats!!! :hugs:
Cant wait to see pics :D

xxx

omg hunni :rofl: you have seriously scared me now, well done my lovely, i am sure she is beautiful, they better have not got mine wrong too hehehe x

Hope you and bubs are ok x :hugs:

Omg, congratulations I love the name Lerachio.. aswell,. What a shocker... cant wait to see the pictures. Im scared now incase mines a boy because I have no neutral at all its all pink,.. well done! xx

Massive Congrats xox

You have a made alot of mummies 2 be very nervous now. Lol xx

Wow.... Congrats!!!!!!
Hope your and your Princess are going well :)
Cant wait to see pics and read your story...
-xox-

Wow!!!! Now that's what you call a surprise!!!!! Congratulations honey!! Cant wait to see the pics.

xxx

Well I sure hope Marley is indeed a boy :rofl: what a delightful surprise!!! Im pretty sure Marley will be a boy though, the scanner said to me "oh he is DEFINITELY a boy! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise!!" we shall see though! Now im nervous :rofl: Well done, hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->